PDA

View Full Version : Dark Elf Cold One Question?

Petay1985
29-06-2010, 14:24
Good afternoon everyone, I wonder could anyone tell me how old the following items are? when were they released?
- Dark Elf Cold One Knights?
- Dark Elf Dreadlord on Cold One?

Furthermore does anyone know what parts the Dreadlord on Col One comes in? What components?

Thanks for your help folks.

Count Zero
29-06-2010, 15:11
i think they came out with the new book, so coming on for 2 years old now? (can't remember for sure)

i know the DL legs are moulded onto the CO in line with the current style GW seem to be going with, but i can't remember the exact break down, i'd guess:

Main CO part
Side CO part
Dread lord torso
dread lord shield.

silks
29-06-2010, 15:43
Yeah both the Dreadlord on Cold one and the Sorceress on Cold One come with

Most of a cold one
The rest of a cold one (it's not just two halfs a leg and a bit of body if I remember right)
Then that leaves a kinda hole in the saddle that the torso pin fits in
Then they come with their weapons

Makes it pretty hard to convert them if that's why you're asking.

Petay1985
29-06-2010, 16:57
Thanks folks, it would appear my concerns have been realised in that the Dreadlord's lower body is part of the cold one, i was hoping to simply mount him a on a plastic cold one, as i prefer their aesthetic.

Looks like, if i undertake a Dark Elf project, i'll be converting a Dreadlord from the plastic kit then :)

Thanks again everyone.

Count Zero
29-06-2010, 17:00
i think with a few extra bits the plastic DE champion that comes with the Coldone kit could make a decent lord, maybe if you can find a cape etc.