PDA

View Full Version : Official LM FAQ

Ultimate Life Form
03-07-2010, 13:44
Hi, this is probably only a minor update seeing how they'll soon be downloadable, but I've just had the chance to read the FAQs (stamped July 10th) and of course I concentrated on my main army, which is Lizardmen.

They tweaked some things here and there and clarified others, but the book remains mostly unchanged. However one 'interesting' thing is that they took the original FAQ they released a while ago and FAQ'd pretty much everything the other way around this time. :wtf:

Here's some of the more important stuff for you:

- The Slann gets the 'float' rule now while he casts from inside his Temple Guard.

- Salamanders and Razordon get the 'Monster and Handlers' rule, though they apparently keep Skirmish.

- Chakax confers ASL to the enemy.

- Cupped Hands: the phrase 'ignore result 5-6' is ommitted. It always uses the BRB miscast table and passes on the miscast after the result has been determined.

- Slann's free dice are subject to the 12 pool dice and no more than 6 dice per spell caps.

- Terradons can't drop rocks on the charge.

- Horned One counts now solely a mount and no longer a magic item (paradoxical...?)

That's basically it; the other stuff is either minor clarifications, concerns only Special Characters or is already known thanks to the old FAQ.

gdsora
03-07-2010, 13:50
Thank you ULF.

My close friend would love to see these.

Do you know how soon they will be downloadable?

You say soon as like the 10th?

duffybear1988
03-07-2010, 13:51
cool thanks for the info ULF, any hints on the empire FAQ?

Ultimate Life Form
03-07-2010, 13:51
I heard it will be a bit before 10th. I think I remember 6th but this is by no means confirmed. Sorry, I read only LM and frankly I can also not provide useful info for armies I don't play.

gdsora
03-07-2010, 13:53
I heard it will be a bit before 10th. I think I remember 6th but this is by no means confirmed.

Once again, thank you!

I really can't wait to see what, and what not has been errated
(yay, Tomb kings)

Pavic
03-07-2010, 14:30
Just want to throw out a clarifying situation about the Slann's extra die, mostly because I think I saw some debate about the 12 pool limit.

My understanding of the 12 pool limit is that it may not exceed that amount at any point in the magic phase. So, if you roll 11 for your dice, and assuming the Slann is the only spellcaster you have, you can still use the extra die throughout the phase since after each cast, you would still be below 12. However, if you rolled 12 for the number of casting dice, based on this FAQ, you could not receive the extra die for the first spell of the turn (again assuming the Slann is your only caster). However, all subsequent spells would receive the extra die, since the pool would be below 12 at that time.

Is all of this correct?

Ultimate Life Form
03-07-2010, 14:33
However, if you rolled 12 for the number of casting dice, based on this FAQ, you could not receive the extra die for the first spell of the turn (again assuming the Slann is your only caster). However, all subsequent spells would receive the extra die, since the pool would be below 12 at that time.

It uses pretty much these same words, yes.

Pavic
03-07-2010, 14:40
Huzzah! Thanks ULF.

On a side note, since Salamanders are now monsters and handlers, doesn't that mean that all of the Skinks are essentially tokens, and if all the Salamanders die, the Skinks all die too?

Ultimate Life Form
03-07-2010, 14:45
Monster and Handler means that the Skinks do fight but cannot be attacked back; only the Salamander does really count as the unit. However unsaved wounds may spill over on the Skinks. It basically means that the Skinks can not be targeted separately and draw wounds from the Salamander, meaning they now enjoy T4 and 5+ Scaly Skin protection (so to say).

GodlessM
03-07-2010, 15:11
Slann gets hover when casting from TG huh? Cool.

Ultimate Life Form
03-07-2010, 15:15
Yes, but I'm actually not sure what it does. It sounds a bit strange, huh? I hope there aren't any translation issues involved on my side...

gdsora
03-07-2010, 15:22
Yes, but I'm actually not sure what it does. It sounds a bit strange, huh? I hope there aren't any translation issues involved on my side...

I was gonna ask....

Whats hover hahah?
I havent seen that in the rules at all.

Harwammer
03-07-2010, 15:29
Hover is in the special rules section of the rulebook.

Atrahasis
03-07-2010, 15:44
Yes, but it is useless for a model in Temple Guard.

gdsora
03-07-2010, 15:47
Hover is in the special rules section of the rulebook.

Ah okay.
Well hmm.
Hover.
is that what ULF was taking about when he said Float?

Last game i played was with lizardmen, and we were trying to figure out how he sees out of Temple Guard now

Nocculum
03-07-2010, 15:47
Does that not mean the Slann is now Flying 10" now? That's a big improvement for solo Slann!

Atrahasis
03-07-2010, 15:54
Not if, as ULF says, it applies only when he's in TG - especially since it would prevent the unit from marching.

I imagine that what has actually happened is that a new rule, allowing him to use the LOS of the TG in front of him has been included in the FAQ. Float != Hover.

Ultimate Life Form
03-07-2010, 15:58
Hm... yeah. This is kind of messed up. Wish I hadn't brought it up. Yes, why would the Slann need to fly when he's casting? It said that the current phrase of 'the Slann floating up to cast over their heads and counting as a large target' was to be substituted by the 'float' special rule... or something. Could however also be that this only affects the German version of the book... no idea.

Nocculum
03-07-2010, 15:59
Not if, as ULF says, it applies only when he's in TG - especially since it would prevent the unit from marching.

I imagine that what has actually happened is that a new rule, allowing him to use the LOS of the TG in front of him has been included in the FAQ. Float != Hover.

That makes more logical sense. I'd assume it's simply a new wording/combination to allow the Slann to do what he does now to continue under 8th edition.

Back to Flying Carpet then.

Lordy
03-07-2010, 17:17
Damn, i was hoping Blowpipes got "quick to fire" rule

Odominus
03-07-2010, 17:55
was there any changing of point costs?

Ultimate Life Form
03-07-2010, 18:01
No changing point costs.

Walgis
03-07-2010, 21:12
dammit, now we have to wait for another book, and that should be long away :\

sulla
03-07-2010, 21:14
No changing point costs.So one of the more powerful seeming items (cupped hands) stayed pretty much as written in the lizard book... did you get a chance to look at the the DE FAQ to see if the ring of hotek changes at all?

HeroFox
03-07-2010, 21:33
ULF, where in the world are you located?

Just curious.

GodlessM
03-07-2010, 22:41
People don't seemed to have picked up on the countless times various sources have had to point out that the 8th ed. army erratas are for compatibility issues only so no points costs will be changed for any army or item.

Djekar
03-07-2010, 23:57
We caught them, some of us are just optimists. Illogically silly optimists, granted, but still.

ftayl5
04-07-2010, 00:21

Now Javelins have a chance :)

Ultimate Life Form
04-07-2010, 06:26
did you get a chance to look at the the DE FAQ to see if the ring of hotek changes at all?

I didn't read it but someone else did next to me and mumbled something about how Ring of Hotek has changed, though I don't know the details.

ULF, where in the world are you located?

Sorry, I'm not really living in this world most of the time.

HeroFox
04-07-2010, 06:29

In the States or in Europe?

If it's in the states, I'm going to demand to see the FAQ from my LGS.

Ultimate Life Form
04-07-2010, 06:31
Old Europe... very old Europe... :angel:

But always ahead with the most breaking GW news. :D

Pskyrunner
04-07-2010, 06:34
I didn't read it but someone else did next to me and mumbled something about how Ring of Hotek has changed, though I don't know the details.

ya what i heard last time its not working anymore on "every" spell out there.. just for some of them, maybe range too

but dont take this for 100%

there will be some items changes here and there so not just only 8th edition issues, to balance out the army forces

StarFyreXXX
04-07-2010, 07:59
Hover treats model as flying but they are not able to march like normal flying.

Sanjay

Gorbad Ironclaw
04-07-2010, 08:08
was there any changing of point costs?

Did you really expect there to be?

It's a FAQ, not a revision document. So I wouldn't expect to see any sort of point changes or changes to equipment or similar. It's going to be limited to clarifications on how a given rule work within 8th edition. It's a games mechanic document, not a balance one.

N810
04-07-2010, 18:57
Did the do you remember any of the new Special Character FAQ's...?

Ultimate Life Form
04-07-2010, 19:18
No. Because I have no interest in Special Characters I skipped the whole section, but Lord Kroak gets quite a lot of them, undoubtedly because of the new magic system.

DarkstarSabre
04-07-2010, 19:29

- Horned One counts now solely a mount and no longer a magic item (paradoxical...?)

So wait...

Does that mean we can have more than one now?

*Head asplodes*

Ultimate Life Form
04-07-2010, 19:32
No as it's still a magic item, it just can't be disenchanted anymore.

DarkstarSabre
04-07-2010, 19:48
So...it's a magic item mount that's not a magic item. Right. Got it. Such a shame.

In all effects...it's a mount...in a wierd slot.

NecroNurgle
04-07-2010, 19:52
So the stegadon keeps its impact hits and gets thunderstomp. I have a buddy who will be glad to hear that.

Shame there isn't a faq regarding the temple guard actually being able to use the equipment they are forced to take.

StarFyreXXX
04-07-2010, 21:28
As i said when i gave my summary of the new liz book in dec 2008....horned one being a magic item = one of the stupidest things I've seen in game design, but oh well.

I am curious to see what the changes are for special characters, if any...

Sanjay

someone2040
05-07-2010, 01:58
Hmm... so Chakax goes in initiative order unless the opponent has ASF, where they go first? (That seems to be my reading, as Chakax has ASL from his Great Weapon. Enemy gets ASL, so initiative order :S)
Seems like an odd ruling, where they could've just kept the old FAQ of "Chakax goes first, nuff said". Especially since that was teh intention of his rule.

Slann rumination takes a hit, but it's still good if you have a crap->moderate casting pool.
Cupped Hands makes sense.
Slann Float is just odd.
Terradons cant drop rocks on the charge, don't mind that also.
Horned One counting as a regular item though coming out of magic items -> should've been FAQd that way in the first place. Horned Ones are a magic item because they're rare, not because they're some magically enhanced Cold One.

Guess I'll wait until I see the FAQ in full, but some odd rulings and some logical rulings.

Adohi-Tehe
06-07-2010, 23:58
Does anyone know what is going on with the Engine of the Gods and the dice generation bonus it confers to the Skink Priest? The new method for generating power and dispel dice in 8th would seem to totally negate this ability as wizards no longer generate dice.

GodlessM
07-07-2010, 00:20
It never gave him a dice generating ability as such in that it made him a level 3 wizard, of which dice generation was a part of; you just leave that part out now.

Adohi-Tehe
07-07-2010, 00:58
It never gave him a dice generating ability as such in that it made him a level 3 wizard, of which dice generation was a part of; you just leave that part out now.

Technically the Skink Priest remained a level 2 wizard. It only counted as a level 3 wizard for the purposes of dice generation and determining the maximum number of dice that could be used in spell casting. Does this mean that it now gains +3 to cast spells as if it were a level 3 wizard? :confused:

Slothmasta
07-07-2010, 03:09
I was always a fan of the Skink Priest with Diadem of Power. How is this item changed in 8th edition as it no longer can store its own dice as they are all in the pool. I'm assuming you can keep 2 unused pool dice for dispelling now???

Aratus
07-07-2010, 04:22
Well i looked up hover in the 8th Rule Book and it says that they have all the rules for fly, they just cannot march.

Now that is all that is written pretty much and it leads me to wonder what they meant by "they cannont march". They dont specifically say he cannot fly march so I wonder if that means he cannot march in general. In which case the Temple Guard he is in cannot march. Maybe im over thinking it, or its just poor writing, but there is no benefit to getting hover when he is only in the temple guard.

Alltaken
07-07-2010, 04:54
TY ULF, so sad for cold ones anyway.

Again gw and the holes here and there

Walgis
07-07-2010, 08:46
Well i looked up hover in the 8th Rule Book and it says that they have all the rules for fly, they just cannot march.

Now that is all that is written pretty much and it leads me to wonder what they meant by "they cannont march". They dont specifically say he cannot fly march so I wonder if that means he cannot march in general. In which case the Temple Guard he is in cannot march. Maybe im over thinking it, or its just poor writing, but there is no benefit to getting hover when he is only in the temple guard.

slann can move up to 10" he cannot move a march move of 20" as flyers can. in temple guard unit can marc becouse the max movement of march will be 8" for TG unit, and slann can move 10" so he stayes in TG unit and moves less, while TG march.

rules for chakax sucks.... now he wont be playeble even more.

how about Lord Kroak? how does he work? the spam of 1 dice seems unposible becouse on 1-2 he fails and cant cast any more, but then the 6" spell goes of becouse its more risky to cast it than a 12". i hope he gets errata and will be able to cast if he fails to do so before.

Atrahasis
07-07-2010, 08:52
While in a unit, the Slann's M (if he gets Hover, which I doubt) would be treated as 4, since models in mixed units are all treated as having the lowest M value in the unit.

Hover is completely useless to a Slann in a TG unit, which is why I have every faith that he will not get that rule, but something with a similar enough name to get confused in translation.

GodlessM
07-07-2010, 11:52
While in a unit, the Slann's M (if he gets Hover, which I doubt) would be treated as 4, since models in mixed units are all treated as having the lowest M value in the unit.

Hover is completely useless to a Slann in a TG unit, which is why I have every faith that he will not get that rule, but something with a similar enough name to get confused in translation.

Well this isn't the case because the Lizardmen errata doesn't elaborate any new rule, and there is no other rule in the RBRB; it is hover.

Vaiuri
07-07-2010, 12:10

IIRC they do.

Atrahasis
07-07-2010, 12:21
Well this isn't the case because the Lizardmen errata doesn't elaborate any new rule, and there is no other rule in the RBRB; it is hover.

If that is true, then the rule is actually a crippling downside for Slann in TG units (or any unit really).

Atrahasis
07-07-2010, 12:22
IIRC they do.

They don't.

CaliforniaGamer
07-07-2010, 15:27
Old Europe... very old Europe... :angel:

We talking "Romulus and Remus" old? Or merely Caroligian Old?

Ultimate Life Form
07-07-2010, 16:30
Anti-war old.

Col. Dash
07-07-2010, 16:30
Hover as presented by ULF seems to me to simply allow the Slaan to see and cast out of the TG he is with and march move with the TG(since his regular movement with hover is more than their march move). Also, since you can shoot from the second rank, wouldnt it make sense that you can fire off spells from the second rank as well or is that covered in the book as a no. Permissive rules set?

Oberon
08-07-2010, 05:44
You can't march with hover, and if one your models in a unit can't march I'd say nobody can. So TG moves 4" per turn with their hovering slann.

Fazhoul
08-07-2010, 05:52
You can't march with hover, and if one your models in a unit can't march I'd say nobody can. So TG moves 4" per turn with their hovering slann.

But buy definition of the fact; the slan is still not marching if he only moves 8 inches. your logic is flawed.

Oberon
08-07-2010, 06:04
Page 13 "If, for whatever reason, there is more than one Move characteristic in the unit, then the entire unit is treated as having the same Move value as the slowest model."

Page 70 "Units made up entirely of models that can fly can move or charge or normally, using their Movement value, or instead choose to fly." ->you can use flying only if everybody in the unit can fly with you. Temple guard cannot fly.

Necromancy Black
08-07-2010, 07:13
Hang, didn't ULF say he gets the float rule while casting, meaning that while moving he doesn't have the float rule?

Oberon
08-07-2010, 07:19
What use is a special rule that gives him a movement rule, but only in a phase he can't possibly move at all?

Kayosiv
08-07-2010, 08:22
Page 70 "Units made up entirely of models that can fly can move or charge or normally, using their Movement value, or instead choose to fly." ->you can use flying only if everybody in the unit can fly with you. Temple guard cannot fly.

Dang, if he was flying instead of hovering we'd have some sort of issue to worry about.

Atrahasis
08-07-2010, 08:33
Hover is flying without the ability to march, so your sarcasm is misplaced.

Oberon
08-07-2010, 10:28
Dang, if he was flying instead of hovering we'd have some sort of issue to worry about.
You thought I didn't check that too?

Hover is flying without the ability to march, so your sarcasm is misplaced.
Thank you.

I'm still wondering how no other FAQs have been sighted anywhere, and nobody can give but short bits of weird rule changes that doesn't even work for the lizardmen. Is it really hover what they are giving to slann? weird act of "balancing" the frog, by taking away it's movement (like it needed it anyway) instead of say, adding dice from rumination to 12pd cap...

Kneedles
08-07-2010, 10:58
doesn't a slann have a "ground" movement of 4 in his statline? this would seem to mean that he could still move on the ground, right?

Ultimate Life Form
08-07-2010, 11:06
I'm still wondering how no other FAQs have been sighted anywhere, and nobody can give but short bits of weird rule changes that doesn't even work for the lizardmen.

I could read the other FAQs and reproduce the contents here but honestly I don't want to because they're fairly long, I wouldn't get much of it since I don't play most armies and it would be moot as they'll be downloadable soon. I tried checking the Slann rule yesterday but I was too late, the shop had already closed and today they open so late that I can't be bothered to hike through the entire city again only to refresh my memory and find that I probably remember right anyway, though of course there's always the chance I'm wrong, too. However this one was so peculiar that it got stuck in my mind, which is why I posted it to begin with...

Don't freak out people, I'm sure there must be an explanation somewhere... Just wait for the FAQ and all will become clear... hopefully.

Oberon
08-07-2010, 11:13
doesn't a slann have a "ground" movement of 4 in his statline? this would seem to mean that he could still move on the ground, right?

He could, making this rule:
Completely pointless.

ULF: ok, we'll wait for the pdfs then, maybe someone will find a reason/use for the hovering then. If slann had hovering even outside TG, alone, then it would be useful (and making the flying carpet quite useless as an option).

Atrahasis
08-07-2010, 11:40
It wouldn't be pointless, as it would still prevent him from marching. The iniability to march isn't linked to the model using the fly move it is granted.

Col. Dash
08-07-2010, 12:02
If he can move 10" without marching and the TG can march 8" then technically he is not marching thus not in violation of the rule. He happily hums along as the palaquin is carried(I have the old model and I still havent figured out how they can lift him)/floats with the TG.

Oberon
08-07-2010, 12:34
Page 13 "If, for whatever reason, there is more than one Move characteristic in the unit, then the entire unit is treated as having the same Move value as the slowest model."

He cant fly while others walk, so he can't move 10" while his pals march 8", and also you move the pace of the slowest model so you can't move 10" while the rest move 8" even if they didn't march.

N810
08-07-2010, 12:52
He cant fly while others walk, so he can't move 10" while his pals march 8", and also you move the pace of the slowest model so you can't move 10" while the rest move 8" even if they didn't march.

Yea I think thats what everyone is saying...
Slann+Templeguard = march 8" & walk 4".

StarFyre
08-07-2010, 12:58
The faq will probably explain this. That the TG can march 8 and the slann can float with them or something along those lines.

Are there any spells that affect only ground models? If so, the slann will finally be immune to them :)

If they made it so that chakax no longer always goes first, it will be another retarded move IMHO considering his cost. He was meant to always go first; now he doesn't?

Sanjay

N810
08-07-2010, 13:00
The faq will probably explain this. That the TG can march 8 and the slann can float with them or something along those lines.

Are there any spells that affect only ground models? If so, the slann will finally be immune to them :)

Sanjay

Yep this will make the Slann immune to pit of shades and that purple vortex spell. :D

Unfortuneately it also make him vunerable to some of the heavens spells that target fliers. :(

Atrahasis
08-07-2010, 13:10
Yea I think thats what everyone is saying...
Slann+Templeguard = march 8" & walk 4".

If he has Hover, he can't march. While he's in the unit, he can't fly.

Therefore the whole unit has M4 and cannot march.

Oberon
08-07-2010, 13:21
Yep this will make the Slann immune to pit of shades and that purple vortex spell. :D

Unfortuneately it also make him vunerable to some of the heavens spells that target fliers. :(

Well, pit of shades doesn't have any mention about flyers so no on that, same thing on purple sun->hovering prevents the unit from marching and doesn't benefit the slann at all, but makes it vulnerable to lore of heavens. Or if slann indeed has hover only in whes casting, it's utterly pointless.

@Starfyre: if they said slann can hover while TG can march, then one would have to ask: why on earth did they give him that rule, as slann can march the same pace s TG without hover?

Col. Dash
08-07-2010, 13:25
Whats his movement profile say. I think its 4. Therefore if he choses not to fly he can still march move with his ground movement speed along with the TG. Its really not this complicated. 8" march is how far they can go as the TG are the slow ones in this case.

Oberon
08-07-2010, 13:29
Page 71 "Models with the special rule Hover follow al the rules for Flyers, but cannot march." You could interpret that so that the slann couldn't ever march. Even if you didn't, and allowed slann to march while using his walking speed (like I do, mainly because slann cannot use his flying move at all if in a unit), the question remains: why the F did they give slann a special rule Hover (while in a TG unit) when he cannot use it?

Col. Dash
08-07-2010, 13:51
Maybe if you have a solo Slaan? The TG rules already allow him to do stuff from within their unit so it is unneeded there. My bet is simply better utility and giving a reason not to field TG.

Oberon
08-07-2010, 14:00
- The Slann gets the 'float' rule now while he casts from inside his Temple Guard.

So according to current knowledge, no. If slann had hover all the time, it would be A: nice in unit-heavy environment (as you can't walk over them) but not too awesome as it's only 2" more movement. Cold-blooded LD9 slann is rarely march-blocked, especially with that big pole on his back. B: pretty odd addition as the slann has nothing like that now, nor has he had it in previous editions AFAIK, why would they give slann semi-flying now? "Because slann sits on a flying stand of course!" Riiiight.

Ultimate Life Form
09-07-2010, 08:13
Ah, see, it is all really easy...

It says he is 'presumed to float up', not 'he gets the hover special rule'... so it was a mistake on my part. Sorry for the confusion. I hope you found the rest useful anyway.

Oberon
09-07-2010, 08:25
Well it was kind of fun to think a reason why the slann would have hover... ;) I'm especially liking the limitation on extra dice, but at the same time the decision to change the answer for miscast-adjustment items is both good&bad. Good: now it is clear and not a "roll a die for it" thing it was. Bad: using puppet against a slann just got much more dangerous.

Vsurma
09-07-2010, 09:08
- Slann's free dice are subject to the 12 pool dice and no more than 6 dice per spell caps.

Wait so he cannot have more than 12 in total or at 1 time?

So I roll 10 dice, I can roll, 1+1, 1+1.......and have the total dice go over 12 but never at any 1 time right?

I could effectively have 20 dice if I cast 10 spells with 1 dice and the free rumination. Or do I stop after 6 spells?

I don't quite understand.

Oberon
09-07-2010, 09:09
If it worked like that the answer would be useless, so if you rolled 11PD you can use rumination only once.

Vsurma
09-07-2010, 09:11
The only reason I find this confusing is that I don't see what this changes? or clarifies. must be missing something.

How does this faq ruling change things from what we had in the big book.

Oberon
09-07-2010, 09:13
The power limit was 12PD, you're getting extra dice from the focused rumination, apparently they also count towards that limit like say, power stones do. :/

Ultimate Life Form
09-07-2010, 09:20
Thank you for the question; I see the two versions differ quite a bit. Here's what the English version says:

Q. Does the ‘free’ power dice gained from Focused Rumination count
against the power limit? (p43)
A. Yes.

Yeah. Bit brief i'nit. I'll now translate the German version for you:

Q: Does the "free" Power Dice from the Focused Rumination Discipline count against the Power Dice maximum? May I use more than 6 dice when casting a spell due to this die? (page 43)
A: The "free" Power Dice counts against the Power Dice maximum insofar as the Power Dice Pool plus the "free" die added may not contain more than 12 dice. So if the Power Dice Pool is currently at 12 dice the Slann receives no "free" die to his spell. The "free" die does furthermore count against the maximum of six dice per casting attempt.

Vsurma
09-07-2010, 09:21
Yea but the limit was 12pd at any given time. Not in total.

Someone seems to clear it up at the start of the thread but it sort of makes the faq ruling pointless, I might just be reading too far into it.

Seems fairly clear.

Atrahasis
09-07-2010, 10:02
The Slann has to take at least one dice out of the pool to use Rumination, so he can always use it (in English anyway ;))

N810
09-07-2010, 12:44
Well, pit of shades doesn't have any mention about flyers so no on that, same thing on purple sun->hovering prevents the unit from marching and doesn't benefit the slann at all, but makes it vulnerable to lore of heavens. Or if slann indeed has hover only in whes casting, it's utterly pointless.

@Starfyre: if they said slann can hover while TG can march, then one would have to ask: why on earth did they give him that rule, as slann can march the same pace s TG without hover?

Ooops my bad...
I could have sworn it mentioned models on foot in there somewhere...

someone2040
09-07-2010, 12:58
Oh yeah, what's up wit hthe Wardrums of Xahutec ruling?
Suddenly it changed from can always march, and friendlies within 12" get a bonus to rally
to
You can always march if there's a non-fleeing friendly within 8".
Where did that suddenly come from??? The minds of GW at work again.

Muette
09-07-2010, 15:36
Anyone knows if the Slann in a TG unit still benefits from de "Watch out sir!" rule?? If not... I don't see the point to use TG anymore...

EDIT: Ok, the slann counts as Infantry, so it can still use the watch out sir. Doubt solve!