PDA

View Full Version : ımmune to psyc changes?

metalloveman
03-07-2010, 16:23
I checked the rumor sectıon and ı could fınd no mentıon of any changes to ımmune to psycology, however wıth the no auto pursue for hatred and the buff to asf ı am assumıng that you no longer have to hold ıf your ımmune to psycology. can anyone confırm thıs?

huitzilopochtli
03-07-2010, 17:18
'Fraid I can't answer your question, but you might have better luck in the rules forum.

Lordy
03-07-2010, 17:50
If the majority of the unit have the immune to psychology rule, the unit automatically passes all panic, fear and terror tests it has to take.
It should be noted they have to take break tests (and other leadership tests) normally - being stoic does not necessarily make a warrior entirely heedless of mortal danger.

If the majority of the unit has the immune to pyschology rule, the unit cannot choose flee as a charge reaction. Pride of a sluggish acceptance of the situation prevents them doing so.

Taken straight from the book.

metalloveman
06-07-2010, 17:08
you are refferıng to 8th edıtıon rıght? ı should have specıfıed ı apologızed

Drakcore Bloodtear
06-07-2010, 17:30
'The unit cannot choose Flee! as a charge reaction.'

Taken straight from 8thEd
any other question I'm sure I can help ;)

jullevi
06-07-2010, 18:03
So 8th edition ITP means immune to Fear, Terror and Panic and cannot choose Flee as a charge reaction - in other words, exactly the same as 7th edition ITP.

(being immune and automatically passing a test does not make any difference in 8th because fear-autobreak is gone)

GodlessM
06-07-2010, 18:04
There is absolutely no change to ItP in 8th.

Grey Man
07-07-2010, 01:16
Finally, something stayed the same.