PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Chaos Power

The Inevitable One
03-07-2010, 23:42
After looking at the profiles of Khorne, Tzeentch, Nurgle, Slaanesh and Malal/Malice, I was wondering what Chaos God was most popular to the general eye. They all have cool qualities about them, but which one stands out to you the most and why?

Anyways, thanks for reading and am looking forward to your comments.

Lupe
03-07-2010, 23:53
Tzeentch... because he's very, very insane. Or, more disturbingly, he might well be very, very sane...

Claudio
04-07-2010, 00:00
I vote for Nurgle. Khorne ( rage ) and Slaanesh ( excess ) are not very original. Tzeentch...i donīt know why is he bad, he should be a neutral god. He is to me the most difficult chaos god for the imperium to engage in combat.

Horus_Lupercal
04-07-2010, 00:09
i always liked khorne, he seems to have the most powerful greater daemons, and his mortal followers are some of the most fierce fighters in the galaxy, hes got the best war cries, SOULS FOR THE SOUL EATER!!! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!! KILL MAIM BURN!!! i mean those are some of the simplest but coolest war cries. the wicked chain axes are just a plus.

Death Company
04-07-2010, 00:12
Tzeentch is by far my favorite; he's just so unique in comparison to the others.

Drasanil
04-07-2010, 00:33
Slaanesh: he knows you better than you do and just wants you to live to your full potential...

Karl MkVI
04-07-2010, 00:58
Heretics!! The Emperor is my chosen power; he will be our light and our salvation! He will save us from the darkness!! He will kick the butts of all of your pathetic 'gods'*, and you will be left as nothing but whelps cowering in the dust!!!

just as soon as we can get him out of his chair...

Foolery aside, I voted for Khorne. Honestly, what a tank.

*(especially Malal; he's a right wimp)

Drasanil
04-07-2010, 01:09
Oh by the way this poll fails, you forgot to put in Necoho the Chaos God of Atheists:mad::p

Mannimarco
04-07-2010, 01:26
Nurgle (I know, big surprise eh?)

The only Chaos God who actually cares about his followers. Often referring to them as his children and taking pride in their achievements.

That or Zhedun, hungrier than the hive mind, the Chaos God of nom nom nom

snottlebocket
04-07-2010, 08:47
You know I used to be really big on Nurgle because of the whole fatherly schtick and the fact that nurgle actually has a sense of humor.

Lately Slaanesh is growing on me though. I'm starting to love all the subtleties. One of my favorite bits of recent fluff is the part in the demon armybook that states Slaanesh's reward for his/her greatest followers is the exact same place that is hell for Slaanesh's enemies and failed minions. It just takes a really debased Slaanesh minion to enjoy that place instead of experiencing it as hell.

The_carpenter
04-07-2010, 12:49
Malal without a doubt... got to love that old fluff about him imprisoning and torturing Greater Daemons.

He had a Keeper of Secrets who was deprived of any and all feeling, just existing... can't recall what he had for the other Greater Daemons though.

Mannimarco
04-07-2010, 12:53
IIRC a bloodthirsters pinned to the wall with huge spikes driven through its limbs so all it could do was rage for all eternity without being able to vent and a plucked lord of change, cos I guess plucking the feathers off a lord of change could be kinnda funny

Wolf 11x
04-07-2010, 13:16
I always loved Nurgle because of the entire concept of bringing down humanity by death and decay. They simply wish to destroy everything that's progressive. Imagine what we'd do without our beloved technology today! I know I freak out if I lose my internet connection. :D

Lord Zarkov
04-07-2010, 13:42
a plucked lord of change, cos I guess plucking the feathers off a lord of change could be kinnda funny
Better than that - a plucked Lord of Change *In a bird cage* with IIRC 'crackers' of magical energy his champions can feed it.

mob16151
04-07-2010, 16:55
I voted for Slaanesh.He/She just wants to have fun. Plus anyone who's followers wear pink, well that's just hardcore even for warhammer.

The Inevitable One
04-07-2010, 17:44
Not much love for Slaanesh or Malice.

Anyways, Nurgle is my favorite Chaos Power. Although Nurgle is a Chaos God, he does show qualities that makes him not such a bad guy compared to the others.

Askil the Undecided
04-07-2010, 18:28
My vote goes to pure Undivided Chaos the mindless hurricane of corrsive darkness from which the paltry personalities of the so-called "gods" emerge.

Undivided wins anyway, as all the other gods are just sub-divisions of it.