PDA

View Full Version : Terminator armour, power fist- must?

IGoblinego
04-07-2010, 13:15
I see some special characters have terminator armour but no power fist,
I see this kinda weird since isn't power fist always produced on it?
What you guys think about?

Thud
04-07-2010, 13:28
I don't understand the question...

:confused:

susu.exp
04-07-2010, 13:31
Originally the tactical dreadnaught armour was produced with a twin linked bolter and a power weapon (standard far for Chaos). Power fists, as well as chain fists and lightning claws were early options, with Thunder hammers added a bit later. While newer suits for tactical termies (rather than assault termies) have fists as standard, SCs would wear venerable suits and those didnīt come with a fist.

Lamoron
04-07-2010, 13:37
What you guys think about? Nope, Power fists are an addition to Terminator Armour, not a build in part of it :)

Zweischneid
04-07-2010, 13:41
Even the regular unit leader of Shooty Terminators comes with a Powersword instead of a Powerfist me thinks (no codex with me right now).

Corax
04-07-2010, 14:11
I would imagine that Terminator armour rolls off the assembly line without any particular weapon load-out attached, and specific weapons are attached to it depending on the demands of the mission.

AFnord
04-07-2010, 14:34
Powerfists are just common among terminators (it's an option that makes sense), but there are many other weapons that can be used instead (like lightning claws, thunderhammers, chainfists, power weapons, force weapons, cyclone missile launchers and so on).

AndrewGPaul
04-07-2010, 16:11
What you guys think about?

No weirder than guys in power armour with power gloves. Or thunder hammers for that matter. Say what you like, thunder hammers, storm shields and lightning claws on power armoured Marines will always be wrong in my book. :)