PDA

View Full Version : Giant Rules: Pick up and...

hardyworld
06-07-2010, 13:56
One of the random giant attacks has the giant pick up an man-sized model in base-to-base contact and throw him into a random unit within range (and dealing damage to that unit). Do the wounds caused by the throw, if thrown into a different unit than the giant is in close combat with, count toward combat resolution??? I assumed it didn't, but when reviewing the BRB, wounds caused by the unit count toward combat resolution....it doesn't specify that the wounds much be caused to the unit they are in close combat with....so RAW....it seems like those wounds do count in CR.

It doesn't make sense, to me, that if a giant is fighting saurus warriors, he picks one up and then throws him into a nearby skink unit, killing 5 skinks, that those 5 wounds count toward combat resolution. Can anyone clear this up for me?

kyuzo
07-07-2010, 19:35
Go to the games workshop site and look up eratas and faqs.

Do the wounds inflicted on a unit struck by a hurled model count towards the giants combat resolution?

Yes, but only if the unit is in the same combat as the giant.

Rogzor87
11-07-2010, 17:30
this might be random as well But if the giant picks up a model and hurls it does that model leave the unit? Like say it throws a character with more then 1 wound of course.