PDA

View Full Version : Non-Ancient Treeman in WE Army Book?

Aluinn
07-07-2010, 01:19
Now I'm looking at the WE army book, and this is probably just me being stupid, but there's something eluding me here.

In the "Bestiary" section there are statlines for both a normal Treeman and a Treeman Ancient (which are in fact the same, although the Ancient has extra special abilities). However, when I check the army list itself, though I can easily find the Treeman Ancient under the Lords section, all I see under Rare are Great Eagles and Dogs of War. No ordinary Treeman. He must be there, because he's mentioned in the Bestiary, but ... well I can't figure out how to actually take one.

Again I apologize for a stupid question, but could someone point out the page where the standard Treeman is listed?

On a side note, the formatting in this book is a dang mess and I have had difficulty finding a lot of other stuff as well, but this is the only one that wasn't solved by careful study.

skavenmatt
07-07-2010, 02:44
page 60, right under the listing for waywatchers

Captain Carstein
07-07-2010, 03:46
Page 58 actually. :)

Aluinn
07-07-2010, 04:59
Thanks, don't now how I missed it, except that the book is so crammed full of (admittedly very nice) illustrations and weird subsections like Spites and Kindred rules :).

Captain Carstein
07-07-2010, 07:08
I hear ya. I've got to tab my VC book someday. That thing give me fits trying to find something during a game.

Ramius4
07-07-2010, 07:14
In the "Bestiary" section there are statlines for both a normal Treeman and a Treeman Ancient (which are in fact the same, although the Ancient has extra special abilities).

No, they are not the same. The Ancient has a 9 Ld.