PDA

View Full Version : power dice and disspel dice generation?

Zetari
07-07-2010, 14:17
i had a talk with the owner of the towns warhammer store and we talkinga about magic phases since both of us uses alot of magic.

and he said:

when your wizard generates power dices its with a roll of 2 dices and the enemy get dispel dices due to the higest roll on one of the two dices?

but how will it work with my tomb kings?
since i do not generate power dices?

Thanks for help in advance :)

Darktan
07-07-2010, 14:26
tomb kings will generate power dice, just like dwarves and anyone else, even those without wizards.

but they'll only use them for the bound items, not their own magic, which has it's own rules.

Falkman
07-07-2010, 14:41
We don't know, it will most likely be in the FAQ that is supposed to be released together with the rulebook.

Zetari
07-07-2010, 15:27
tomb kings will generate power dice, just like dwarves and anyone else, even those without wizards.

but they'll only use them for the bound items, not their own magic, which has it's own rules.

so am i also gonna get.
2 dices + wizard level?
priest 1 and hige priest 2? :s

Tae
07-07-2010, 15:48
Every army, whether it has 11 wizards or 0 wizards, generates power and dispel dice in the exact same way.

Roll d26. The combined total is the number of power dice, the highest number on either dice is the dispel dice.

Bound spells have also changed, so check the BRB for info on how they work.

And as for TK, I'd wait for the FAQ because they're a bit unknown at the moment.

Zetari
07-07-2010, 18:14
okej thank you :)