PDA

View Full Version : [8ed] Fear and the Mark of Nurgle

Gratan
07-07-2010, 18:32
So, the new rules for fear is that at the beginning of each round of close combat your unit needs to pass a Leadership test or fights as if has a WS of 1. If its in hand to hand with a unit that causes fear and has the Mark of Nurgle which imposes a -1 WS on the unit so does that mean they would be fighting at WS 0 if they fail the LD test?

I didnt see this here or in my reading of the book itself. Did I miss something?

NitrosOkay
07-07-2010, 18:38
So, the new rules for fear is that at the beginning of each round of close combat your unit needs to pass a Leadership test or fights as if has a WS of 1. If its in hand to hand with a unit that causes fear and has the Mark of Nurgle which imposes a -1 WS on the unit so does that mean they would be fighting at WS 0 if they fail the LD test?

I didnt see this here or in my reading of the book itself. Did I miss something?

Can't drop below WS 1.

Gratan
07-07-2010, 18:45
Can't drop below WS 1.

Thats what I thought, thanks.

Asmodai48
07-07-2010, 20:31
Think i remember it being clarified in the errata

Tae
07-07-2010, 21:15
As stated above:

Page 110, The Mark of Nurgle, second
paragraph. The text should be changed as
follows:
When rolling to hit against a model with the
Mark of Nurgle, the attacker suffers -1 to its
Ballistic Skill and Weapon Skill, to a
minimum of 1.

jaxom
09-07-2010, 20:59
Can't drop below WS 1.

Where is that stated?

Mr_Rose
09-07-2010, 21:50
The new FAQ errata's the MoN to:
Page 110 – The Mark of Nurgle
Change the second paragraph to “Ranged attacks that target
him are at -1 To Hit. Models that target him in close combat
are at -1 WS.”
It doesn't mention a lower bound, and the BRB doesn't either. The BRB does say that models with a characteristic of 0 "have no ability in that skill whatsoever" which would seem to indicate that a WS0 model can't hit at all...