PDA

View Full Version : dwarf rangers - pursuit

si2
08-07-2010, 13:25
I'm just finishing off a dwarf army and I'm contemplating a unit of rangers.

In the special rules it says that rangers can pursue ANY enemy. But then it goes on to say " in the same way as, for example, cavalry."

Now cavalry cannot pursue flying enemies....

So do dwarf rangers pursue ANY enemy, or do they pursue like cavalry??

Pursuing flyers is quite potent...

Si

corpEX
09-07-2010, 10:19
No the army rule is correct.
It gives the example of cavalry but it says can pursue ANY type of retreating enemy.

si2
13-07-2010, 21:17
That is mean!!
I need to invest in a unit of those and hope my pals carrion go for them!
Si

Bel_555
14-07-2010, 08:54
just check the Errata approved by Rick on Warmuster site. This trouble is fixed there.

azraelezekiel
14-07-2010, 09:02
just check the Errata approved by Rick on Warmuster site. This trouble is fixed there.

Is this not a case for an updated version of the LRB to be released with the errata in place?
I think in this day and age, especially as the document is already in electronic format, it is not such a great thing to ask!

si2
15-07-2010, 14:06

aha - I have done and I can see they truncated the sentance to remove the cavalry reference.

More Dwarves painted last night and two flame cannons scratch built!

Si

si2
15-07-2010, 14:07
Is this not a case for an updated version of the LRB to be released with the errata in place?
I think in this day and age, especially as the document is already in electronic format, it is not such a great thing to ask!

It's not hard to modify a PDF.
It woudl be a good thong to have all erratas incorporated.

Si

azraelezekiel
15-07-2010, 16:39
aha - I have done and I can see they truncated the sentance to remove the cavalry reference.

More Dwarves painted last night and two flame cannons scratch built!

Si
Get them posted over on the sg forums :)