Glade Guard (12, 162 pts)
Mus, SB

Glade Guard (12, 162 pts)
Mus, SB

Glade Riders (8, 219 pts)
Mus, SB

Tree Kin (4, 260 pts)

Total Roster Cost: 1978

Spellsinger with the GG that have the magic banner. Branchwraith with the dryads. Riders for going after war machine crew. I'm thinking of trimming down here and there and adding an Alter Noble because I have a hero/lord model on foot. However, I can't remember the infamous ranged alter noble build.
I haven't yet purchased the treekin or 2nd unit of dryads but that's what's left in the warhammer budget at the moment. Any suggestions before I commit to the purchase?
Yes, I'm a new wood elf player. Love the lore. Love most of the models.

thesheriff
09-07-2010, 09:53
I would fisrtly put a lv.4 with The Glamourweave so you can channel all your dispel rolls with a 4+ bonus. This will give you some good magic defense and with the new lore of beast and light, she is quite a potent spellcaster.
And i would then take loads of branchwraiths with lv.1 upgrade for some treesinging coolness. Especially with the new blood forest special rules, you can multiply the amount of damage you do.
And i would take an alter lord with bow of loren and arcane bodkins. This is a cheap combo, with 5 S4 shots that ignore armour saves

And i would always take treekin 3x2 now, for the supporting attacks

But, a nice list, apart from the charecters

thesheriff

Archeantus
09-07-2010, 15:11
Thanks sheriff. Is the bloodforest a new terrain feature? Does it show up in many scenarios?

thesheriff
09-07-2010, 19:32
Its actually called a wild wood. Each Board has D6+4 pieces of terrain. Every time you move into a wild wood, you roll a 2D6 for each unit individually. There are effects on the unit, such as cauisng fear, 2D6 hits on any unit in the forest etc. Although the normal 'free' wood is not a wild wood, you can still move them and use them to inflict hits on other units

thesheriff