PDA

View Full Version : WoC 2000 pts. All help appreciated :-)

Zangor
09-07-2010, 10:06
Hi guys. This is my most recent list and i would really like to hear what people think. All comments and suggestions are much appreciated as i would like to improve the list as much as possible. There are still a few points left to spend. Im aiming at making an all-round list that should be able to perform against most armies/builds.

Sorcerer lord:
Lvl 4, MoT, Enchanted shield, 4+ ward talisman (cant recall the name), Infernal puppet, Homunculus.

Exhalted:
Shield, Bsb, MoT,
5+ ward talisman (cant recall the name),Dragon helm.

Warriors x 18:
Halberds, Shields, standard, MoK.

Warriors x 14 (BSBs unit):
Shields, MoT, Standard, Rapturous standard.

Marauders x 24 (Sorcerer lords unit):
MoT, Full command, Shields.

Warhounds x 5
Warhounds x 5

Chaos knights x 5
MoK, standard.

Chaos knights x 5
MoK, standard.

-1949-

Hope you like the list. If you dont please let me know why :) and dont be gentle.

And of course, any suggestions on how to spend the last points are most welcome.

thesheriff
09-07-2010, 10:11
Looks good, i would use the rest of the points for some more warriors in the second unit.
On the bsb, there is no talismain of 5+ ward save. Theres a 6+, which with tzeentch would improve it to 5+. Its called talismain of protection, like the old one, and the 4+ is talismain of preservation

thesheriff

Zangor
09-07-2010, 19:46
I think its a good idea with the extra warriors. And thank god you cleared out that talisman issue before i fielded my army hehe.

Thank you for commenting, its very much appreciated :-)