1 Tomb Scorpion @ 85 Pts

3 Ushabti @ 195 Pts

Rare=6%

1 Screaming Skull Catapult @ 90 Pts

3 Catapult Crew @ [0] Pts

1 Screaming Skull Catapult @ 90 Pts

3 Catapult Crew @ [0] Pts

Total Army Cost: 3000

Well now that most light units are going to be in horde formation my chariots wont be able to take out enough guys w impact hits to stop them from being stubborn so ill be using tomb guard with icon of rakaph for flanking and negating ranks hopefully. Archers, SSC, and Casket should soften them up quite a bit before my combat units get stuck in. Not quite sure what terror does in 8th ed but i had extra points and i thot it couldnt hurt to make my TG cause terror. Carrion should hunt war machines but if I end up not liking them I've got an idea of putting in a BSB w regen banner with my TG so theyre even tougher ^_^ I usually stick king with Destroyer of eternities but now its basically worthless....So the ASF weapon is gonna be extra useful now that my units are never gonna hit first...

Sarael
11-07-2010, 19:37
No individual points costs...

Clean it up.

Otherwise, similar list to what I'm looking at. My one beef with TKs was always that they couldn't field both a LHP and a TK, now that I can field both, I probably will.

spiderman5z
13-07-2010, 03:34
cleaned it up and changed my build. I'm going along the more magic heavy list now with TG blocks doing heavy lifting and the one with rakaph hopefully flanking and negating stubborn to the enemy chariots can protect flanks. All the magic and bound spells are gonna hopefully be enough to burn through the DD so i can get my casket and other important spells off. I might drop the ushabti and instead run 2 more scorpions but i really dont wanna build them...also im running my TK with DoE again 3 guaranteed kills a turn is pretty good.