PDA

View Full Version : elite army

xv8
10-07-2010, 10:14
what does the elite army rule mean

minionboy
10-07-2010, 10:20
Your answer can be found here: http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1280059a_FAQ_HighElves_2010.pdf

xv8
10-07-2010, 10:23
thank you very much i didn't c that part also thanks for the speedy response

theunwantedbeing
10-07-2010, 10:47
Hmmm, so I download the errata as soon as they appear and somebody goes and links the same errata which is different......
My downloaded version doesnt have the alite army bit.

I wonder how many of them are different now.
This is all very unhelpful.

Not sure I like the idea of high elves being able to field 5 bolt throwers in a 2k game to be honest.
Presumably it's just jealousy as they're getting lots of new extra's and my army isnt....
Still, I've taken 4 once and it was a little too easy 5 with access to arrow attraction is just plain mean.....espeically the the hex spells that are around.

Archangelion
10-07-2010, 10:51
Boys at GW

"Okay, time for the FAQ update!" Guys post it up on the website.
"Crap! We missed this... and this too!" Guys alter the post on the website.
"CRAP! We missed this... and this... and this too!" Guys alter the post on the website again... and again... and again...

Make the mad man stop!

If your going to do something, do it right the first time, or don't do it at all! lol

theorox
10-07-2010, 10:55
I guess it was updated then. :)

Theo

jet_palero
10-07-2010, 14:32
Hmmm, so I download the errata as soon as they appear and somebody goes and links the same errata which is different......
My downloaded version doesnt have the alite army bit.

I wonder how many of them are different now.
This is all very unhelpful.

Not sure I like the idea of high elves being able to field 5 bolt throwers in a 2k game to be honest.
Presumably it's just jealousy as they're getting lots of new extra's and my army isnt....
Still, I've taken 4 once and it was a little too easy 5 with access to arrow attraction is just plain mean.....espeically the the hex spells that are around.

Yes, they should be including a version number on their errata. This is not very professional.