cookbook
scroll
tooth x 3

Bruiser
BSB
Rune maw
heavy

butcher
seigebreaker (had to be done i love the item)
skull mantle

15 ogre bulls
command

9 ironguts
command
warbanner

50 gnoblar fighters -ha!

4 leadbealchers
bellower

4 leadbealchers
bellower

4 maneaters
longswords x 4
brace o guns x 4
heavy armour

3004 - C and C welcome!

therisnosaurus
12-07-2010, 01:57
dunno if you're basing thison available models, but I'd say add more gnoblars. Split the bulls into two units of eight, four wide. You'll do enough damage that the extra combat rez isn't really worth it.

cut the ironguts down to 6 and add the combat characters to that unit, another power unit.

go for 6 leadbelchers in the one unit. harder to panic, more lethal at shooting and able to soak misfires, plus you get the rank, bull charge and support benefits.

split the maneaters into two units, no reason not to, you can run them together if you feel like it, and it gives you the option to split them up and use them as separate tarpits.

I think the sickle is a better magic item choice for the slaughtermaster now, it can save you from dud rolls. If you're worried about his health, give him a potion of healing from the generic lore and rely on the 1st spell to keep his wounds up

make up the difference in gnoblars. You should be able to fit in another 100 or so ^^. Two hordes of 75 will give you some serious meaty shields.

If you run the gnoblars together with your ironguts and a maneater pair as one group, and your bulls, leadbelchers and wizards, that gives you two very solid, hard to break, able to grind packs.

immortal git
13-07-2010, 15:05
change of plans and ive scrapped this list altogether thanks anyway =)