20 Seaguard std mus
20 Seaguard std mus

Special
20 Phoenix Guard std mus
Banner or sorc

14 Sword Masters std mus

Rare
2 Bolt thowers

Idea is Caradryan goes in the Phoenix guard giving them 2+ ward vs magic and a bit of monster killin ability and gives teclis a get out of trouble card with the shadow attribute.

Teclis drops at range with 2 dice cast Melkoths Miasma boosts then 6 dice pit of shades, and once combat hits home hex's opponents and augments my units with Mindrazor

I reckons im gonna have problems with Warmachines.

The only thing i can come up with is The penumbral Pendulum cast at higher lvl 2x6d6" range str 10 d3 wounds.

Thoughts

TheSanityAssassin
13-07-2010, 04:52
My list looks EXTREMELY similar to this one, except that the RBT's are gone buying a few more Swordsmasters and Phoenix Guard, and the Seaguard are in a block of 40. Haven't got around to trying it out yet, but at least someone else is on the same thread as me.....

I just don't like RBT's because 2 wounds at T7 stills gives a single unit of bowmen a good chance of killing it....not worth risking 100 points for that....

thesheriff
13-07-2010, 07:38
my only isuue with techlis is that after one magic phase, every cannon, bolt thrower, warmachine and missile unit is going to turn an unload on the unit. But is suppose that depends on how many empire, dwarf, Ogre and goblin armys you play on a regular basis

But the combo is quite cool, and if you wanted a durable high elf unit to put them in, look no further than phoinix guard!

thesheriff