PDA

View Full Version : Primarch's Weapons

CKO
13-07-2010, 01:05
This is more of a challenge then a question, but can anyone list all of the primarch's favorite weapons?

Son of Sanguinius
13-07-2010, 02:34
Horus- sword forged by Ferrus Manus
Sanguinius- sword
Rogal Dorn- Sword of Dorn (huge double-handed chainsword)
Angron- Brazentooth (big chainsword), replaced by gorefather and gorechild (twin chain axes)
Leman Russ- Mjalnar (sword)
Corax- power whip
Vulkan- hammer
Ferrus Manus- Forgebreaker (hammer)
Fulgrim- Fireblade (sword)
Jaghatai- tulwar
Roboute Guilleman- sword
Night Haunter- ?
Magnus- axe
Lorgar- ? (probably a crozius or something)
Lion- Lion Sword
Alpharius/Omegon - gladius
Perturabo- ?
Mortarion- Manreaper (scythe)

The_Blind_Anarchist
13-07-2010, 03:01
Lorgar has a crozius as of The First Heretic, Night Haunter uses his hands.. Perturabo uses a hammer and didnt Corax use a pair of lightning claws called the Raven Talons?

Garven Dreis
13-07-2010, 03:44
Angron's weapon was actually God Tearer, a giant Chainaxe polearm

Lupe
13-07-2010, 05:00
Perturabo switches to using Forgebreaker at some point. It's unknown what he used before that.

Night Haunter, I seem to recall, used a pair of lightning claws as well, but I can't for the love of Tzeentch remember their name...

Son of Sanguinius
13-07-2010, 05:09
Lorgar has a crozius as of The First Heretic

This sounds like you've got information on The First Heretic. Do you?

Lupe
13-07-2010, 05:16
nothing more than what was on ADB's blog

Iuris
13-07-2010, 08:25
One arsenal per Primarch, I'd say, and brains enough to switch weapons when circumstances warrant it...

Eulenspiegel
13-07-2010, 09:42
Corax also has a Heavy Bolter, custom-made for him (this is ambiguous, as I got it from the audiobook, so it could very well be an exeptionally heavy "regular" Bolter).

malika
13-07-2010, 11:41
After or during the Horus Heresy Roboute Guilliman defeated a Chaos Champion from whom he obtained two powerfists with incorporated bolters which became known as the Gauntlets of Ultramar after purification.

Horus seemed to run around with a mace and the Talon of Horus (Lightening Claw with incorporated Storm Bolter) during the Horus Heresy.

Drakcore Bloodtear
13-07-2010, 15:42
Night Haunter, I seem to recall, used a pair of lightning claws as well, but I can't for the love of Tzeentch remember their name...

Talons of midnight, seem to ring a bell but I can't be certain