PDA

View Full Version : Monstrous Beasts, and support attacks

Lugburz
13-07-2010, 13:26
According to the rulebook i looked at Monstrous Beasts lacked the "monstrous support" rule, but in the rule summuary, Monstrous Beasts are listed as having "up to three support attacks". Is this typo corrected in the rulebooks that are just released? Did they write the wrong number in the summuary (most likely), or did the forget the monstrous support rule in the Monstrous Beasts section?

Thanatos_elNyx
13-07-2010, 14:04
If the Main Rules and the Summary don't match then the general concensus is to go with the main rules.

EDIT: But yeah, just checked my book and Monstrous Beasts (and Monstrous Cavalry) don't seem to have Monstrous Support.

Frosty_TK
13-07-2010, 17:04
Indeed. But since they managed to put the footnote in there referring to the fact that steeds dont get supporting attacks, I'd say the paragraph got lost in the main rules, and that it ain't a copy paste error in the overview.

solkan
13-07-2010, 17:56
But since Monstrous Cavalry do follow the normal Cavalry rules, copying the asterisk from Cavalry to Monstrous Cavalry is appropriate, unlike copying the 'up to 3' across.

Oh, well, time to start the "When's the FAQ coming out?" betting pools. :)