PDA

View Full Version : Best Lore for Herald with MoS

Latro_
14-07-2010, 18:30
Just been thinking about this.

Seems to me life is be best one? Nice spell to buff daemonettes and letters T, then another spell to bring them back.

and the last spell is filthy on large units.

shartmatau
14-07-2010, 18:42
haha, there is something funny about daemons using lore of life.

bluemage
14-07-2010, 18:52
It would be even better with a vampire counts army. I really want to see someone bringing their blood knights or wraiths back with the life spell. But yeah, life seems useful for get about every army.

_Ashdil_
15-07-2010, 08:02
A herald of Slaanesh can only use the Lore of Slaanesh. Only the Deamon prince can access other lores. Tzheencth can too, with that 25p gift master of sorcery I think the name is for it.

Latro_
15-07-2010, 08:06
A herald of Slaanesh can only use the Lore of Slaanesh. Only the Deamon prince can access other lores. Tzheencth can too, with that 25p gift master of sorcery I think the name is for it.

correct, I just made the assumption it was the herald of tzeentch since its the only herald that can take that gift and is a very popular choice in DoC armies.

ftayl5
15-07-2010, 08:09
Besides, the Lore of Slaanesh is pretty good. See that 60 Gobbo unit, how you going to beat it? Leadership bomb!
Unless of course you want to be friendly

Vombaticus
15-07-2010, 12:25
The propably " best" lore for daemons would is in my opinion the lore of life ( not that unfluffy, considering that all magic is born from chaos and an aspect of tzeentch is the creation of new an twisted life). Anyway with throne of vines and the T buff spell you can have T7 daemonettes/ bloodletters! You can restore wounds just by actually casting a spell ( nice on greater daemons) and resurrect some guys. Also the dwellers below are always awesome

PurchasedPig
15-07-2010, 12:52
I agree wholeheartedly with Vombaticus. If taking something with access (i.e. something Tzeentchian) then Life is incredible for daemons.

-PurchasedPig-

Latro_
15-07-2010, 14:07
Its the fact MoC lets you know 'all' of the spells thats so good. The +2T buff is gonna be sick on the 36strong unit of bloodletters i'm thinking of running, even if you kill any and win the combat they'll prob be l8 stubborn with a re-roll.

RMacDeezy
15-07-2010, 14:39
i like lore of life but since everybody else does too i'm considering bringing actually bringing the standard of sundering for a change

Paraelix
16-07-2010, 07:22
Just been thinking about this.

Seems to me life is be best one? Nice spell to buff daemonettes and letters T, then another spell to bring them back.

and the last spell is filthy on large units.

MoS is easily misunderstood as "Mark of Slaanesh"...

Just a heads up >_>

_Ashdil_
16-07-2010, 08:38
correct, I just made the assumption it was the herald of tzeentch since its the only herald that can take that gift and is a very popular choice in DoC armies.

I made the assumption that MoS stood for mark of slaanesh :p My bad I guess :)

mattcrask9
16-07-2010, 16:48
lore of light or life

light: always strike first ws10 I10 and a stop shooting spell

Life: regenation, restore wounds, extra Toughness,

both have there advantages depends on the army your using

Anardakil
16-07-2010, 17:02
5+ regen is pretty useless for daemons though, so Life's signature spell isn't very useful.

Latro_
16-07-2010, 19:20
take it regen dont stack? heh that'd be cool.