PDA

View Full Version : Tomb kings

Zoidia
15-07-2010, 01:28
Bond spells and the new power dice...how do they work for tomb kings???

Skywave
15-07-2010, 01:31
Like every other bound spells around, you use power dice to power them.

Zoidia
15-07-2010, 01:32
Sorry but what i ment was if you generate power dice, does thet mean you can have up to 12 spells cast a turn????

Vandelan
15-07-2010, 04:20
Please consult the rulebook for Tomb Kings in addition to the update (http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m1260029a_FAQ_TombKings_2010.pdf)posted on the GW site.

Tomb Kings do not use power dice to cast their incantations.
Liche Priests and High Priests count as level 1 and 3 wizards respectively, and they are unable to channel power dice. They can still channel dispel dice during enemy magic phases.

Tomb Kings do not follow the normal casting rules and even though they generate power dice as normal while ignoring the rules for channeling, they do not cast using them unless they hold an item with a bound spell as the bound spell is not an incantation.

Zoidia
15-07-2010, 04:36
Thanx Vandelan for that i couldn't find it and decided to consult the forums....

Vandelan
15-07-2010, 04:39
Thanx Vandelan for that i couldn't find it and decided to consult the forums....

Not a problem, they do tend to tuck it away in an odd place. If you check under the "gaming" tab, at the bottom should be the link to get you to the FAQs and Errata articles.

Be sure to print a copy and keep it with your rulebook in case you run into any players like Skywave over there that haven't heard the word. ;)