PDA

View Full Version : Warhammer campaign maps

Nicho
20-07-2010, 14:47
Hey guys, have any of you got or know where to find a good campaign map for warhammer? Something with a grid on it or something markng territories would be nice :)

jamano
20-07-2010, 14:51
I use this program:
http://inkwellideas.com/roleplaying_tools/hexographer/

SilentCivilian
20-07-2010, 15:44
Screw it, i will be the one to state the obvious. Mighty Empires? Gives you bits to use as cities etc as well as flag pins which secure into the centre of each tile to show who conmtrols them.Added to which you can change it easy enough for a new campaign add another set to create an even larger map.

Nicho
20-07-2010, 19:40
cheers for that , you want to give me the 30 quid for it too? Thought not:rolleyes:

Ancre
20-07-2010, 20:30
:eyebrows: You never said anything about money, so Mighty Empires was a reasonable suggestion.

Nicho
20-07-2010, 21:34
yes i know but come on, every good gw hobbyist knows about mighty empires lol, i will however clearly state my wishes in future posts as not to confuse you people

Leogun_91
20-07-2010, 21:57
Pen and paper are excellent tools IMO. Cheap enough and works wonders.

SilentCivilian
21-07-2010, 18:08
I did say it was stating the obvious. Considering i drop around 100 a month on this hobby, 30 for mighty empires is not alot. I realise not everyone has such a large amount of disposable income but i still think it stands as a reasonable suggestion.

Stating that you where looking for a cheaper version would have been a reasonable step.

Brimweave
21-07-2010, 21:10
cheers for that , you want to give me the 30 quid for it too? Thought not:rolleyes:

You did never say you wanted something cheap and mighty empires is pretty good value. Its reusable, tough and comes with the rules to do the campaign. 30 is nothing when you think the use you can get out of it.

If you did want something cheap though some large squared graph paper would be good to draw a design for a campaign map on. The hexographer program also looks very good to use as well if you prefer to do it using the computer.

Nicho
22-07-2010, 07:03
Cheers, for some reason the idea of warhammer risk has popped in to my head lol I'm tempted to have a go making that :)

GoFasta
30-11-2010, 22:49
If you are interested in maps, or campaign maps, check out http://www.GitzmansGallery.com. There are loads of maps and Warhammer resources.

GF