PDA

View Full Version : 8th Ed Frenzy & Two weapons Q

brotherhostower
21-07-2010, 15:46
Ok, I may be mistaken and please, if I am, let me know, but I could have sworn in previous editions of the rules, a unit that has frenzy & has 2 weapons had a total of +2 attacks.

Now, in this edition, two hand weapons gives you the rule Extra Attack, and Frenzy gives the same rule, Extra Attack. Now, from the way it looks, you only get 1 extra attack even if you have both, is that right?

Ignore/Delete this post, found the answer elsewhere (I swear I used the search function before I posted this! *sheepish*)

CaliforniaGamer
21-07-2010, 16:08
Ok, I may be mistaken and please, if I am, let me know, but I could have sworn in previous editions of the rules, a unit that has frenzy & has 2 weapons had a total of +2 attacks.

Now, in this edition, two hand weapons gives you the rule Extra Attack, and Frenzy gives the same rule, Extra Attack. Now, from the way it looks, you only get 1 extra attack even if you have both, is that right?

Ignore/Delete this post, found the answer elsewhere (I swear I used the search function before I posted this! *sheepish*)

except on p68 (I think...) it specifically states special rules all stack unless there is a specific exception...

L1qw1d
21-07-2010, 21:12
2 attacks because 2 separate sources give the bonus. Poisoned, AP, and Flaming all stack, correct?

Paraelix
21-07-2010, 22:30
You couldn't have searched for the other 09317540 threads no the topic?