PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone received their signed poster yet?

Doi
22-07-2010, 13:42
Has anyone received the signed 8th edition poster yet?

I got the confirmation e-mail a month ago saying it would be delivered shortly after the release of 8th (even though it was already out at that point) but it hasn't shown up yet.

Doi

redneckviking
22-07-2010, 15:15
Where are you getting the poster from?

NecroNurgle
22-07-2010, 15:20
I got mine on saturday. Pretty cool, having it framed at the moment.

lordlorien
22-07-2010, 18:47
Mine arrived yesterday and it was sent from sweden ... ? Anybody know since when GW sends stuff via skandinavia to Germany :)? Oh well it got here unharmed which is what really counts!

@redneck: The posters are sent to the first 200 people ordering stuff for 200 on the day of the 8th preorder. I think it was 150 GBP for the brits, no idea for other countries.

GodlessM
22-07-2010, 22:38
Congrads on winning these guys. What is the quality like?

Grimstonefire
22-07-2010, 22:42
What is the poster of?

unheilig
22-07-2010, 22:51
got mine.

its the cover to the rulebook, signed by jervis and john blanche.

hoping to find a right-sized frame as opposed to custom framing. 15 x 11? who does that?

Doi
23-07-2010, 07:27
Mine arrived yesterday and it was sent from sweden ... ? Anybody know since when GW sends stuff via skandinavia to Germany :)? Oh well it got here unharmed which is what really counts!

@redneck: The posters are sent to the first 200 people ordering stuff for 200 on the day of the 8th preorder. I think it was 150 GBP for the brits, no idea for other countries.

So they are still arriving then and they haven't forgotten me :p.

My local gaming store's Forgeworld orders have all passed through Sweden as well. Quite odd.

And it was $400AUD...

Doi

Geep
30-07-2010, 10:32
I was sure I was supposed to recieve one of these posters, but hadn't recieved an email, so I contacted GW Customer Service by email-
I was told to wait and see if a poster arrived with my books, which it didn't.
I contacted GW customer service again, stating that I was pretty damn sure I should have qualified for a poster, but that one hadn't arrived-
They said they'd have to contact the England HQ to check.
Today I recieved an email-
I am supposed to recieve a poster, but was somehow overlooked. I am now being sent one, and should expect it in the mail soon.

I have never dealt with GW customer service before, but I give them a big thumbs up- not only tracking down that I have been overlooked, but managing to correct their mistake (even though the posters are limited edition- it seems they must have kept a small store in case of an event like this). The new edition release must have been a very busy time- I don't blame them for overlooking an order or two.

Doi- Maybe you should get in touch if you haven't recieved anything yet? (I'm also in Oz- maybe there was some local system failure).

Lord of Divine Slaughter
30-07-2010, 11:03
Yup, GW might have odd pricing policies and obnoxious sales staff, but their customer service really is beyond compare :)

Kamenwati
31-07-2010, 11:35
I received mine a few days agon with my 8th Ed CE. :P

Doi
31-07-2010, 13:36
Doi- Maybe you should get in touch if you haven't recieved anything yet? (I'm also in Oz- maybe there was some local system failure).

I sent an e-mail. Got a reply on Friday saying the same as yours (need to contact England HQ) and then it showed up in the mail not ten minutes later :p.

Customer Service was a great help (even if they were ultimately unnecessary :p).

Doi