PDA

View Full Version : 2500 goblin army

Tzeentch Lord X7
22-07-2010, 22:27
Skarsnik

Night goblin warboss 181
shield, light armour, great cave suig, sword of might amulet of protectyness, ticksy trinket, dragon helm

Night goblin warboss 118
shield, armour of destiny, sneaky skewerer

Night goblin bigboss 57
light armour, bsb

Night goblin shaman 90
horn of urgok

Night goblin shaman 100
staff of sneaky stealin

Night goblin shaman 85
pipes of doom

Night goblin shaman 70
nibbla's itty ring

Night goblin shaman 75
dispel scroll

Night goblin shaman 80
3 mushrooms

54 night goblins 346
spears, full command, nets, 3 fanatics

40 night goblins 290

40 night goblins 290
spears,full command, nets, 3 fanatics

40 night goblins 290

goblin chariot

doom diver

doom diver

total= 2497

tell me what you think

bluemage
22-07-2010, 22:59
Ummm why are there so many shaman in the list. You have six shaman, you're unlikely to ever cast all of the spells in one round. I think you over did the arcane items also. I mean even with 12 dice, I just don't see you casting all of those spells.

Also where will you hide your wizards. You have 4 solid blocks that can act anvils. But no safe place to hide your wizards. Also where will you hide your bsb, he only has a 6+ armor save. 12 fanatics will give someone second thoughts on just rushing your battle line in order to kill your general and bsb. But there's going to be a lot more terrain on the board now, and by keeping the terrain in between you and th em, they can release your fanatics with out much worry. You also won't have enough ranged attacks to stand back and wait. You'll have to go after your opponent, and your army will have a tough time winning combats.

If you're going to keep the all goblin theme, I would drop some of the shaman and add in some more chariots and goblin big bosses with great weapons to help you win combat.