20 ghouls

28 gg 7 wide banner of barrows, music ,champ

vargulf
black coach

this leaves about 130 pts for some fellbats or hounds

any thoughts or ideas

Ovassilias
25-07-2010, 17:14
I think its better if u make 2x30 skellie units and 1x20 ghouls.

Also, with the pts left get a wight BSB. No banner, doesnt matter. He is a great addition. Also u have only 5 fortitude which is low for blood and glory scenario, adding the BSB will give u 6. A bit better.

Give your Grave GW's and make them 29, with the BSB joined they are 30 and can swift reform to a horde formation if needed. Getting 7 more attacks from the wights instead of +1 CR from a rank its better.

i think u can spare 5pts to give to the wight BSB the item that gives them 6+ward vs war machines, not so great but it something.

Marcus Van'Shezzar
26-07-2010, 02:12
varghulf with black coach overkill. Suggest benching vargie for fellbats that can disrupt machines and archers. Black coach really can wreak havoc with the enemy wizards, against elves you'll kill.

Suggest also to consider a mounted unit, or an extra corpsecart. to cover IoN casts? up to you if you can squirrel away 75-100 pts.

Nathangonmad
26-07-2010, 03:02
varghulf with black coach overkill. Suggest benching vargie for fellbats that can disrupt machines and archers. Black coach really can wreak havoc with the enemy wizards, against elves you'll kill.

Id suggest against this as the vargulf also does this, if the black coach fluffs it, its better to have a plan b.

Steimy188
26-07-2010, 20:37
Yeah GG do have GW, forgot to put it in. THns for the comments and suggestions. maybe will fit in the bsb if i can. I was kinda thinking that anyway