PDA

View Full Version : 2250pts Khorne Tzeentch List

logan054
26-07-2010, 22:31
OK well here is a revision of my list, i think the one thing im most stuck on is really the correct combos for characters, units seems fine, while i would like to use chaos hounds and reading other peoples thoughts i have decided they aren't really worth the points anymore :(

With the lord i cant help but wonder while have AoD and a 4+ wardsave is great it might be overkill, i did really want helm of many eyes on this guy but then it means changing his weapon to a magical one, so its either something like SoM or lowering his wardsave. I had also had several thoughts on which armour to take if indeed it actually need (atleast if i droped the armour it would free up 45pts i could spend on some other part of the list, bulking the Tzeentch warriors up to 18 (so 20 with BSB and wizard) or even buying them a magical banner, blastered standard, banner of Wraith, Wailing banner, razor standard.

Characters

Chaos Lord (general)
- Mark of Khorne
- Juggernaut of Khorne
- Great Weapon
- Talisman of Preservation
- Armour of Damnation
Total 377pts

Exalted Champion (with tzeentch warriors)
- Mark of Tzeentch
- Battle Standard Bearer
- Shield
- Talisman of Endurance
- Sword of Might
Total 200pts

Chaos Sorcerer (with Tzeentch warriors)
- level 2
- Mark of Tzeentch
- Dispel scroll
- collar of Khorne
- Third Eye of Tzeentch
Total 215pts

Core

30 Chaos Marauders
- Mark of Khorne
- Great Weapons
- Fullcommand
Total 200pts

16 Chaos Warriors
- Shields
- Fullcommand
- Mark of Tzeentch
Total 306pts

18 Chaos Warriors
- Mark of Khorne
- Halberds
- Shields
- Standard
- Musician
Total 352pts

Special

6 Chaos Knights
- Mark of Khorne
- Musician
Total 290pts

4 Chaos Trolls
Total 180pts

Rare

Chaos Warshrine
Total 130pts

Army Total 2250pts

logan054
27-07-2010, 13:22
Come on guys, i need some help getting this 100% right, i think every time i come up with a list when i come back to it after a few days/week just something dosnt seem right and i cant put me thing on it or i read something else like my jugger actually getting LoS roll.

As a player through 6th and 7th i rarely spent 400pts on the total characters in my list now i nearly have that just in my general, perhaps im just used to having a much bigger army :(