Shields, Musician

30 Slaves-
Shields, Musician

6 Gutter Runners

Warp Lightning Cannon

Plageclaw Catapult

ftayl5
29-07-2010, 06:12
Looks good to me. I guess you've given the Slaves shields for the ward save. generally I use them as cannon fodder in which case that's a waste of points, but I could see a 6+ save having some advantages.

I'd advise maybe cutting out the shields for the Slaves and Spears for the Clanrats. Quantity over quality and all and a 6+ ward save is probably going to help you more than a few extra weak attacks.
I don't find the Dragonhlem will help you much, get rid of it

Use the 95pts saved there to get yourself a much more reliable, better LD, not likely to blow himself up general: a warlord with 5 or so pts of items.
Maybe shave some stuff off the BSB to hype up the warlord etc etc.

Or disregard everything I just said as I am in no way an expert.

Paraelix
29-07-2010, 20:37
Looks good to me. I guess you've given the Slaves shields for the ward save. generally I use them as cannon fodder in which case that's a waste of points, but I could see a 6+ save having some advantages.

I'd advise maybe cutting out the shields for the Slaves and Spears for the Clanrats. Quantity over quality and all and a 6+ ward save is probably going to help you more than a few extra weak attacks.
I don't find the Dragonhlem will help you much, get rid of it

Use the 95pts saved there to get yourself a much more reliable, better LD, not likely to blow himself up general: a warlord with 5 or so pts of items.
Maybe shave some stuff off the BSB to hype up the warlord etc etc.

Or disregard everything I just said as I am in no way an expert.

I'm not intending this to be a hardcore competitive army... (though I do like to at least occaisionally win :D) So my thinking was that Slaves would scavenge enough to try and protect themselves, and Clanrats would be heading to battle with the best gear in town (to prove they areny slaves). I'm honestly already looking at changing the list because I want a Grey Seer.

Probably gonna drop one of the Clanrat blocks and see how that goes. Also, the Dragon Helm was for the +1 sv more than the ward, BUT there are alot of people in my gaming area tooling up on fire for units/chars due to another Skaven player's Abom.