nobe with BSB 2+/5++
korhil(goes in PG)

25 spearmen with FC
25 spearmen with FC

18 PG with FC and banner of sorrcery
18 WL with FC

great eagle
great eagle

now this list is built for competitve play and while i do like to win o don't want to go to the extreams like this list so what can i do to still win with my list more than lose while not being called a noob who can't play with a balenced list?

my ideas are first drop teclis he is just to good for frendly play, and allso korhil same prob as teclis, replace with lvl 4 archmage maybee book of hoeth or staff of ignore first misscast but what else can i do or is droping SC all that needs to be done i mean would any of you complain that the list is over competitive if i just dropped the SC? please someone help

grimgors battle buddy
01-08-2010, 20:20
Surely cadaryan gives the pg a better boost. i don't have acess to my he book so i don't know if theres a points difference

faith in sigmar and blackpowder and thy enemies shall flee from thou

Citadel97501
01-08-2010, 21:25
Surely cadaryan gives the pg a better boost. i don't have acess to my he book so i don't know if theres a points difference

Point difference is 35 less for Korhil, who is Stubborn with Killing Blow and 4 attacks.

Caradryan is nasty though with MR 3 and doing multiple wounds with a flaming halberd, he is probably the best challenger in the High Elf Codex due to his curse.

Back to the original poster. . .
I personally like playing against competitive lists, Perhaps you could adjust to using Sea Guard which I consider more fun anyway, and it allows people who have some anti-shooting stuff to use it.

I know our local game store, has been playing around with using Alith Anar, and a cheapish lord, with some hero level wizards. It does seem to be a little less one sided on the magic phase. . .

thesheriff
01-08-2010, 22:17
I would drop teclis, but keep korhil. I would replace him with with an archmage and a normal mage. and i would try some more waterd down lores like death, light and fire, rather than shadow, life and metal. This will even out the army alot

thesheriff