24 Glade Guard
8 Glade Riders
15 Eternal Guard
12 Dryads
1 Branchwraith
1 Spellsinger/Spellweaver
2 Nobles
1 Treeman

I was wondering if anyone had any advice: I've gathered that Waywatchers are no longer recommended, so I was thinking along the lines of Treekin, Warhawk Riders, or Wardancers. Or more archers/Dryads, I suppose.

I like Wardancers because they look cool and, with the Shadow Dances, seem interesting to play with. However, everyone seems to like Treekin. The problem with Treekin and Warhawk Riders is that I don't really want to spend that much money! Treekin are something like 13.50 per model. For a unit of 6 of them, that's way more than I was considering spending.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

thesheriff
04-08-2010, 00:01
I'm going to say this once, so you don't waste money.

DONT GET WARDANCERS. Your opponent choses when you dance and what dance you do, which makes them rubbish.

You need treekin. I know there expensive, but once you fork out, you'll wonder how you coped without them. Beleive me, forking out for 12 of them when they were 12 every 3 weeks was heartbreaking. But, moneys only marerial, so you will eventually recover. And more glade guard AND dryads would be good. They are both good choices.

thesheriff

Artemis150
14-11-2010, 16:56
Thanks very much. Tree kin do seem to be the epic, and I'm soon going to be getting plenty of Tree Kin and another box set [purely for more Glade guard and Dryads; I probably won't even bother putting the Riders together]

P.S, I realise this is a later reply - I've only just found out how to get to threads I've posted haha.

thesheriff
14-11-2010, 19:03
Well, my 'competative' (giggles) runs on a Lifeweaver, 3x16 GG, 2x5 Kin and 2 Treemen. Its boring, but i love woodelves enough i still find it entertaining, and it wins more than it loses