PDA

View Full Version : Vc accursed armour

geordieclubba
04-08-2010, 23:28
hi peeps
appologies in advance if this is covered.

im thinking of taking a vamp lord with accursed armour ( +1 toughness with -3 WS)

fair enough.

i had a debate with a friend about how this works with fencers blades which give you weapons skill 10.

which takes priority?

i said weaponskill 7 but who cares as not much is gona have more WS anyways so u shud kick crack. but he iws one of these stupid guys who will argue to the end instead of a compromise which i tried to do.

oppinions?

Paraelix
04-08-2010, 23:33
GWs new way of looking at it would be to apply one then the other, determined by whose turn it is :P

But seeing as the Crown throwing Ws onto a Vamp isn't affected by the armour, I'd assume you'd stick with Ws10

geordieclubba
04-08-2010, 23:56
GWs new way of looking at it would be to apply one then the other, determined by whose turn it is :P

But seeing as the Crown throwing Ws onto a Vamp isn't affected by the armour, I'd assume you'd stick with Ws10

to help justify my arguement, the way i validated my point was to say that the helm states you use someone elses weapons skill, not your own and thats why accursed armour does not impact the helm of command.

but in this case it does.

like i said tho it is quite a pointless arguement until something with equal weapon skill or better starts on the vamp lol

SideshowLucifer
05-08-2010, 02:28
I'd go with a 7 if I where playing the vampire. The blades give 10 WS and then you subtract -3 from whatever WS he is.

eyescrossed
05-08-2010, 06:34
Don't forget it also reduces Initiative by 3.