PDA

View Full Version : Look Here, Look Here!!!!!!!

Wiseman
03-03-2006, 12:30
Good, i got your attention, now im thinking of starting an RPG based around an Imperial planet on the edge of Tau space, where half the population has suddenly decided to rise up for the greater good, depending on the response i get will depend on whether i decide to run this or not. (and if this does go ahead, dont argue with each other before it has begun please)

Helicon_One
03-03-2006, 14:48
Which side were you intending the player characters to be on? Loyal Imperials, or the Tauist rebels? Or even some from both (which could be interesting, but mean alot of gratuitous player-on-player violence)?

Tim

Bmaxwell
03-03-2006, 16:27
This could be interesting. But I would want to play on the loyalist side. either that or a group of people that can't decied if they want to turn or not

TheSonOfAbbadon
03-03-2006, 19:16
I find that player on player action takes ages because you can only do about 3 'moves' in a post whilst fighting someone else [because they will want control of their character and don't want you to do the entire fight for them] whereas you can do alot vs. NPCs.

Wiseman
04-03-2006, 05:01
which way we would turn hadnt been decided, it will be left up to those involved to choose which way they want to turn