PDA

View Full Version : blowpipes and quick to fire?

greenmonsta
05-08-2010, 03:53
As I have looked throughout the forums I have noticed that people are saying that skink blowpipes have the "quick to fire" special rule. Now I would love for that to be true, but I can't find it in the errate or in the BRB so I have been playing as if they didn't have the rule. Maybe I have just missed it through my readings. Can anyone show me where it says that skink blowpipes have the "quick to fire" rule? Thanks.

Ramius4
05-08-2010, 04:16
It doesn't say it anywhere.

Paraelix
05-08-2010, 04:32
They don't. This might have been some wishlisting prior to FAQs.

Hawkkf
05-08-2010, 05:07
The confusion comes from the fact that theres a picture of a skink with a blowpipe next to the rule. The rumor that they were going to get the rule more than likely stemmed from someone glancing at the page before the book was released and assuming.

Mr_Rose
05-08-2010, 10:03
The confusion comes from the fact that theres a picture of a skink with a blowpipe next to the rule. The rumor that they were going to get the rule more than likely stemmed from someone glancing at the page before the book was released and assuming.
Assuming and also not paying attention to the rest of the book; there are models in the margins all over the place. Including a Dark Elf Harpy next to the "Sniper" entry...

T10
05-08-2010, 11:24
Harpies have the Sniper rule? Damn, that is teh borken! Now they're gonna swoop in and kill all my unit champions on turn one!

-T10

theorox
05-08-2010, 11:36
Lol at Sniper harpies! :D

Theo

Symrivven
05-08-2010, 12:23
And corsairs got impact hits, DE really got buffed this edition ^^