PDA

View Full Version : WoC 1,000pts

Pawn of Decay
06-08-2010, 12:36
Week two of the Campaign has rushed into the 1,000pts games already. A lot of people were complaining about the 500pts that the people running it bulked it up 3 weeks in advance :(.

However after already tweaking and playing around with some 1k lists I think I am at a fairly decent stage.

One thing with this list is that I have to keep it in the general theme of the Campaign. That being my General is me and his small force can't change overly much with more units joining his cause as the campaign moves on.

That being said I have tried to stear clear of the marauder hoards until 1,500pts due to the background of the campaign. (I can't easily see a sorcerer grabing 40 - 50 men easily with no wins to his name). Instead I've gone for perhaps slightly more elite things. Adding in a special and a rare choice. But I can justify how they would join the War band easier at this points level i believe.

Anyway this is my 1,000pts list atm. Please feel free to comment, critise, abuse and rejoice. Or at least tell me it's crap if it is :) Thanks in advance.

Hero:

Khasra the Learned One: 195pts
- Level 2
- Mark of Tzeentch
- Conjoined Homunculus
- Spell Familiar
- Necrotic Phylactory
- Shrieking Blade

Core:

The Tumen: 323pts
- Warriors of Chaos [14]
- Mark of Tzeentch
- Halberds and Shields
- Full Command
- Banner of Rage

Young Wolves: 120pts
- Marauder Horsemen [6]
- Mark of Khorne
- Flails

Special:

Trolls [3]: 135pts

Rare:

Chaos Giant: 225pts

Total Points: 998pts

Crube
06-08-2010, 15:42
at 32 points short, a wee unit of Chaos Hounds could be a good buy. 30 points will get you a unit of 5. Could be useful for harrassing enemy warmachines etc...