PDA

View Full Version : WoC 3500 pts

11-08-2010, 05:35
Chaos Lord 395
MoK, Aethersword, Bronze Armor of Zhrakk, Necrotic Phylactry, Other Trick Shard, Stream of Corruption, Juggarnaut

Sorc Lord 410
MoT, Lvl 4, Disc, Charmed Shield, Blood of Tzeentch, Roar, Talisman of Preservation

Sorc 215
MoT, Lvl 2, Disc, Infernal Puppet, Conjoined Hemo

Sorc 190
MoN, Lvl 2, Black Tongue

18 Warriors of Khorne 348pts 2xHW
15 Warriors of Tzeentch 290pts HW/SH
36 Marauders of Khorne 218pts Flails
15 Chosen of Tzeentch Hbd, Shield, Champ with Favour
5 Knights of Khorne 250pts
5 Knights of Slaanesh 230pts
Tzeentch Warshrine 150pts
Hell Cannon 205pts
Giant 235pts

I'm not convinced the giant is worth it, do you think I should sub him out with some dogs and 10x marauder horsemen with flails? Any critiques would be nice, I'm playing tomorrow against VC.

theSkullduggery1
11-08-2010, 16:00
The giant should be fine against VC, there only shooting unit is the banshee's scream and the giant has ld 10. He should be able to get into combat no problem and add a significant amount of damage.

I'm not convinced by the black tounge, it is only worth using on his general and if he is smart he will have two lords at this point level and use the non-general one to do his casting.

Primogenitus
11-08-2010, 17:13
I agree with the black tongue issue. Also, one thing a Chaos Lord has over an Exalted is his ld 9. With the bronze armour other units can't benefit from his leadership. I would either find him another piece of armour or downgrade him to an Exalted BSB. With all the fear tests your going to have to take against VC I'd probably go with the BSB and add a standard bearer with the banner of rage to the chosen.

Otherwise it looks good...