PDA

View Full Version : TWTs Pulp city ARC log

threewolftats
12-08-2010, 10:05
Finally finished my first ARC mini last night (bought them at salute)

Apebot and heres the photgraphic proof

Citadel shadow black ink over a grey primer base then drybrushed up through codex grey and fortress grey to valero wolf grey. flagstone base is greenstuff sculpted by me, pipes on back are foundation purple then vortex purple ink. red is foundation red then blood red...

Daniel36
13-08-2010, 10:53
Pulp City is gaining notoriety here on Warseer! Good start!

leonmallett
15-08-2010, 10:43
Glad to see more Pulp City stuff TWT - thanks for showing your Apebot to us - what ARC are up next, and have you seen Silverager and Le Murtiple?

threewolftats
15-08-2010, 20:40
next up are geurilla, chimp-chi, doc red and howler *edit* and virus of course, yeah saw silverager.... he will be ordered soon... too good to miss.... not sure about le-murtiple....but probably will get him at same time....

threewolftats
07-05-2011, 19:56
not actually ARC but they are Pulp city...... the Avatar of the Jaguar, and his companion Stalker....

leonmallett
08-05-2011, 16:03
Glad to see your Stalker and Avatar of the Jaguar; Dark solar next?

Like the basing to get the pose on Stlaker to work - easier said than done so kudos. :)

threewolftats
08-05-2011, 17:21
The base was a lucky break.... hasslefree took a while to deliver part of an order so sent me a couple of bases free..... just so happened that one of them fitted the bill....

No Dark Solar, I only wanted these two as their bestial aspect fits with the ARC... next up should be guerilla and virus....