PDA

View Full Version : Question Regarding the Chapel Statues

Vandelan
13-08-2010, 04:14
I'm asking this question purely out of hatred for metal models, but how do the statues from the Chapel box compare to regular minis? I'm assuming they're larger than standard models. I'm considering using them in place of metal models for warrior priests and things of that nature in helping a friend build an Empire force.

Tarliyn
13-08-2010, 04:16
won't really work. The don't look like people at all, they most diff are statues

Vandelan
13-08-2010, 04:21
won't really work. The don't look like people at all, they most diff are statues
I don't quite get what you mean. They look like people to me from the pictures I've seen, with faces, and hands, and... people stuff?

Darsc Zacal
13-08-2010, 04:39
Their poses are awkward, they're not animated poses. They look very static, like statues.

Painting them in fleshtones, with coloured cloth and items, might help, but for hero choices, they're not very heroic looking.

Plus as you mentioned, they wouldn't fit in with the rest of the army as they are much larger. One more thing, their backsides aren't totally sculpted either.

Omens
13-08-2010, 05:41
the back side of them has a grove from head to foot where the pillars on the chapel would go that you would have to fill in, and yes they are a bit big.