PDA

View Full Version : Black Library FanFiction?

Sorgebrand
13-08-2010, 23:58
Hi there, having been out of touch with the BL forums for some time now I realised today, to my horror, they were gone.

My search-fu is questionable at best so I apologize if this ones been discussed before.

But still: What happened to it, and why? Will it be back or is it gone for good?

And most important: what happened to all the (more or less) talented people contributing their fanfics on a regular basis? Is there a new forum somewhere where everyone went and continued with the good stuff?

Thanks in advance.

(Added: Aside form this very forums 'stories' -section that is!)

Sgt John Keel
14-08-2010, 13:03
Didn't you have forums before? Where are they now?

We no longer have forums because we have our Facebook page, blog, twitter feed and there are plenty fan run forums which a search on your favourite web search engine will provide you with plenty choices.

Imo, a Facebook page and a Twitter feed are terrible substitutes for a forum.

spetswalshe
14-08-2010, 17:50
Have a look here (http://z6.invisionfree.com/bljunkies/index.php?act=idx). But don't tell anyone I told you.

The Bolthole has numerous posters from the old forums, including several BL staff. Presumably it is kept on the down-low because GW Headquarters believe fraternising with customers weakens a staff member's resolve and may cause problems when the psycho-conditioning that forces them to assassinate anyone caught playing with non-GW models comes into play.