Well I'm trying to guess the location of sub-sector Aurelia from Dawn of war 2
Hints:
-It's a cluster of worlds in the edge of the galaxy
-It's in the path of hive fleet Leviathan
-The hive fleet would attack craftwold Ulthwe after the subsector

Any guesses?

Super Ninja
20-08-2010, 00:15
According to the Tyranid Dex Leviathan arrives in the galaxy in 997.M41 from what is roughly the south-eastern galactic "chunk" (p.25-26). around this time, the Ulthwe Craftworld is tooling around near the Eye of terror (Codex Eldar, p.15). So either Ulthwe has a major positional shift after the 13th Black crusade directly into the teeth of Leviathan (those silly Eldar) or Idranel was full of it.

Either way, I'd put my money on the south eastern rim.

ashendant
20-08-2010, 00:39
According to the Tyranid Dex Leviathan arrives in the galaxy in 997.M41 from what is roughly the south-eastern galactic "chunk" (p.25-26). around this time, the Ulthwe Craftworld is tooling around near the Eye of terror (Codex Eldar, p.15). So either Ulthwe has a major positional shift after the 13th Black crusade directly into the teeth of Leviathan (those silly Eldar) or Idranel was full of it.

Either way, I'd put my money on the south eastern rim.

Actually Hive fleet leviathan attacks from the galatic south it moved below the galaxy and then moved up

Terra is between hive fleet leviathan and the eye of terror where Ulthwe is near if i'm not mistaken