PDA

View Full Version : 2k Skaven army (no rare units :S)

patataman
24-08-2010, 01:31
Hi everibody

First of all I really like the changes in 8║ edition, so I realy wan┤t to play again warhammer (probabli a year whitout a game xD) so I make this list...the problemes is that I dont have ani rare unit...so no canon, no hell pit abomination, doomwell or plagueclaw (tis on I reali like it xD)....so let see wahy I have.

Lord

Warlod 240
Rat ogre bonebraker
blade of corruption
Enchanted shield
Talisman of preservation

Heroes
Chieftain 124
BSB
heavy armor whit 4 ward save (I dont know the name in english)
2 hand weapon

Plague priest 181
Foul pendant
Cencer
LVL2

Warlok enginer 150
warplok condenser
Doom roket
LVL2

Core
Clanrats (34) 237
Spears
Baner
musician
Ratling gun

Clanrats (34) 220
Baner
musician
Ratling gun

Slaves (30) 62
Musician

Stormverming (26) 278
Full Comand
shield
Razor standar

Specials
Rat ogre (4) 176
Pack masters (2)

plague monks (19) 188
standar of plague
Full comand

Cencer bearers (9) 144

that all. The warlord go whit the Stormvermind, the standar bearer in one of the clanrat and the warlock enginer in the other, the palgue priest...well in the plague monk.

The pague monk unit is for flanking just like the rat ogres.

So please some opinion ^^

LanceSaba
24-08-2010, 03:42
first
Talisman of preservation
Razor standard

Now I don't play skaven at all and have only glanced at the rule book, but this is my general understanding

The general won't get a look out sir in the storm vermin but can get it if he joins a rat ogre unit.

I would give the BSB a tail weapon and poison attacks if you plan on keeping him like that.

take the flame gun thing if you are going to use spears or the poison wind thing if you go shield and sword.

that is my two cents as i really don't know anymore on the subject

patataman
24-08-2010, 11:21
Thanks for the output

patataman
26-08-2010, 01:13
so...no advices??? yea I hav the perfect list xD muajuajaujaujaujaujauajua:cool::rolleyes:

thesheriff
26-08-2010, 09:50
first
Talisman of preservation
Razor standard

Its actually the heavy armour with the built in 4+ ward, which is armour of destiny. But, nearly right.

Ratbeast
26-08-2010, 09:54
Censor bearers kinda suck in 8th, with nerf to skrimishers, points better spent else where, as for storm vermin, id prefer another clan rats unit with weop team

Majority of competive skaven armies need a grey seer, skaven magic is pretty nasty

ALso more units of slaves is a must, i dont enter battle with out 3 units of 20, always find a use for them ^^

patataman
26-08-2010, 11:31
Censor bearers kinda suck in 8th, with nerf to skrimishers, points better spent else where, as for storm vermin, id prefer another clan rats unit with weop team

Majority of competive skaven armies need a grey seer, skaven magic is pretty nasty

ALso more units of slaves is a must, i dont enter battle with out 3 units of 20, always find a use for them ^^

yea probably that is the other for of the big unit of slaves
About the stormvermind..7 streng 4 armor pircing in5...I think they are prety good + lord amd bonebraker

I realy like stormvermind .... probably I should put Queek somewere :P