PDA

View Full Version : Combat Monster VC.

phoenixcrh
25-08-2010, 08:51
I have tried to make the strongest combat character I could think of, can you make one better?

(Dragomir the Damned)
Vampire lord, level 3, hellsteed, forbidden lore, infinite hatred, avatar of death, talisman of protection, gold sigil sword, cadaverous cuirass, other tricksters shard = 455. (lore of beasts)

Successfully cast 'wyssans wildform', 'panns impenetrable belt' and 'savage beast of horros'.

M - 10
Ws - 7
Bs - 5
S - 9
T - 9
W - 3
I - 10
A - 7
Ld - 10

Pick spells, fly, heal wounds, 3+ AS, 4+ WS, immune to KB and poison, reroll missed hits, enemies reroll WS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or there is a more stealth version -

(Dragomir the Damned)
Vampire lord, level 3, forbidden lore, flying horror, hunter in the dark, talisman of protection, flayed hauberk, gold sigil sword, other tricksters shard = 445. (lore of beasts)

Successfully cast 'wyssans wildform', 'panns impenetrable belt' and 'savage beast of horros'.

M - 10
Ws - 7
Bs - 5
S - 9
T - 9
W - 3
I - 10
A - 7
Ld - 10

Pick spells, fly, scout, heal wounds, 2+ AS, 4+ WS, enemies reroll WS.

NixonAsADaemonPrince
25-08-2010, 11:22
Vampire Lord with Hellsteed, Infinite Hatred, Red Fury, Avatar of Death, Ogre Blade, Dragon Helm, Crown of the Damned and the Other Tricksters Shard: 430pts

Vampire Lord with Forbidden Lore, Dark Acolyte and Extra Magic Level: 320pts

Fits into 3000pts, pick beasts cast wissans wildform on the other guy, cast anything else you fancy, then the fighty lord is flying round with a 2+ armour, 4+ ward and 9 WS7 S8 attacks with an extra attack for each wound inflicted, rerolls missed hits and opponents must reroll saves. Pure evil. The only downside is stupidity, but if you keep a bsb nearby rerollable ld10 isn't normally a problem.

Another one is this:

Vampire Lord with Hellstead, Infinite Hatred, Red Fury, Beguile, Bloodbath Sword, Nightshroud and the other Tricksters Shard: 430pts

Vampire Lord with Forbidden Lore, Dark Acolyte and Extra Magic Level: 320pts

This guy has an extra attack, probably rerolls failed wounds and has ultimate ASF.

Malorian
25-08-2010, 15:28
Never trust anything the depends no casting magic, especially if this lord is your general.