PDA

View Full Version : High Elf 3000 Test List

Tarian
27-08-2010, 16:44
This is a rough draft for a 3k HE list, comments/critique welcome.

Lords:

Arch Mage
Level 4
Silver Wand
Talisman of Saphery
Forlaith's Robe
Lore of Shadow

Prince
Barded Elven Steed
Dragon Armor
Enchanted Shield
Vambraces of Defense
Ogre Blade

Heroes:

Mage
Level 2
Seer Staff
Lore of Life
Regrowth
Dwellers Below

Battle Standard
Standard
Armor of Caledor
Great Weapon
Guardian Phoenix

Core:

Lothern Seaguard x25
Standard
Champion
Musician

Lothern Seaguard x20
Standard
Champion
Musician

Archers x10
Musician

Specials
Phoenix Guard x15
Standard
Banner of Sorcery
Musician
Champion

Swordmasters of Hoeth x14
Standard
Standard of Balance
Musician
Champion
Iron Curse

Dragon Princes of Caledor x7
Standard
Razor Standard
Champion
Gem of Courage

Shadow Warriors x5

Rares
Repeater Bolt Throwers x2

Eagles x2

Summary:
Total Points:
Lords:
21.20%
Heroes:
11.10%
Core:
25.00%
Specials:
32.67%
Rare:
10.00%

thesheriff
28-08-2010, 00:46
I would go with lore of shadow on the lv.2 (mind razor, pit 'o' shades) and life on the lv.4. More of the life spells are useful, and you need most of them to work well (throne of vines makes everything better, and you need more than one spell to benefit after that)

And drop the shadow warriors for...anything. More PG's. They just don't cut the mustard anymore.

thesheriff

Tarian
28-08-2010, 01:40
Hrm... thanks. I was thinking the -d3 S/T spells are pretty nice though, and I could drop the Shadow Warriors for maybe 5 more PG... Hrm.

Mabbz101
28-08-2010, 12:29
Go Life on your lvl 4 and stick him on the edge of your PG unit. I would also take away 3 SM and have 1 unit of 12 SM 6 across.

Give your lvl 2 High Magic and choose Fury of Khaine and Curse of Arrow attraction. Curse will come in very handy with your Sea guard and Bolt throwers and you have fury as a back up.

I love Swordmasters but they just dont seem to be working anymore unless you have the points to make them a horde unit. Big unit say 30 strong (expensive i know) 6 wide, Gives you chances to kill lots and take the wounds from the come back.

Also wouldnt bother with a prince i dont think. maybe another lvl 4 with Book of Hoeth and then give him lore of death or somthing to make him nasty nasty