PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Necron advice ....

hendybadger
28-08-2010, 16:21
.... and thought here would be the best place to ask!

Our gaming club has strayed away from 40K over the last few months. And some of us (myself included) have sold up and not played for quite a while.
Two of us now want to change this. We want to inspire the rest to look at varied games like 40K and make it a much better place to walk into and find a game for new members. Most of which usualy start with 40K.
So, we are now going for a 'Tale of 2 Gamers' style blog to promote the game and our club.
My opponent is going for Black Templars and I have always liked Necrons.
But I have afew questions about them.

What advice, thoughts, hints, ideas or suggestion do you have on-
The models?
inc Converions, building and painting.
The units?
what works well and what doesnt
How they play?
As a whole force and against the newer armies
Or any other things you think a new Necron player should know?

Thanks in advance

MasterDecoy
28-08-2010, 16:43
prepare to lose a lot brfore you'll be able to pull off draws, necrons are hard, unforgiving and constricted for choice.

Your going to want as much ranged heavy firepower (destroyers and H-destroyers) as you can fit in because once the enemy makes contact, you'll be up the proverbial creek without a paddle.

Most people think a lord with a veil and res orb is manditory, I'm not convinced so much, but they are definitly very helpful.

Like tau you will be playing the delaying game, trying to ever keep out of charge range as best you can, unfortunatly, unlike tau your not as manouverable with your infantry.

its not that necrons suck in HtH (they are as good as a I2 marine) its just that they lack any real punch, unlike marines you dont get hidden powerfists to even out combat for you and I2 means you will almost always get swept in combat if you fail your ld test, thus negating your WBB rule that you pay such a high premium for on even your most basic trooper.

Also be prepared for some people to groan about playing you, necrons have a stigma about them, apparently they are boring to play against, and people really dont like it when they put so much firepower into killing 2/3rds of a squad, only to have half of them stand back up again.

With that in mind I'm a fan of using a lord with a res orb (your choice if you want the veil or not, I dont) with a squad of warriors followed by a tomb spyder marching up the center of the battlefield getting their attention while my destroyers flank the enemy force while another contingent of warriors hangs back at my objective providing fire support and preventing the advancing force from being flanked.

As the main squad takes casualtys, I utilize the tomb syders rule to allow me to place the re-animated crons at the back squad re-enforcing my objective and preventing the majority of them being swept in combat, works most of the time anyway.

PreacherBoyRoy
28-08-2010, 17:02
Necrons can win you games. They wont win you tournements, but from what you are explaining i don't think your looking to get really competitive. there are some very subtle tricks with Necrons that you'll need to master before becoming a threat to the newer amries. The best piece of advice i can give you is to not give up on your army if you lose the first five games, i did. second best piece of advise i can give you is to read this blog http://necrons-warhammer.blogspot.com/ don't take everything he says as truth but you can learn some very nice stuff by reading Fritz, oh and watch some of his youtube vids as well. i think by doing this you'll have a pretty good idea of what to run, and how to run it.

@ Master Decoy: read the rules on the tomb spider very closely. i pretty sure that you can't WWB crons to a different sqaud unless the original squad is wiped. also i've never incountered growns about playing Necrons, most people would be happy to give me a game, hust to get a break from the Sea of Marines.

Bonzai
28-08-2010, 17:47
Models

I started up with 2 battle phalanxes, but I don't think GW is selling them any more. The battle forces are still nice however.

Step one is to decide what type of Cron list you want to play. IMHO, there are only competative lists, and decideding which one you want to build towards should be done early. The lists are;

destroyer spam: focuses on using destroyers and hvy destroyers, and using their fire power, range, and mobility to take down foes.

Wraith wing: a suprise CC Necron list. 9 wraiths with a destroyer lord with an orb, phase shifter, and warscythe is a suprisingly effective wreckingball.

Multi-monolith: using the toughest tanks in the game to their fullest.

Tips

1. Always take multiples of a necron unit. Thanks to wbb, having 2 units is almost like having 3. Always keep them in range for wbb.

2. Play defensive against agressive armies like orks and Nids. They will come to you. Go second. If they spread out, go to one side. If they deploy on one side, deploy in the opposite.

3. Play aggressive against ranged armies like tau and guard. They have range on you, and will happily pot shot you all game.

4. Remember your mobility when it comes to contesting objectives.

5. The weakest link in the Necron army are the warriors. Don't get me wrong, they aren't bad. It's just that they are the unit most prone to sweeping advance. As such, you need to support and protect them.

6. A usufull statistic: out of every 10 shots fired, you will average 1 glance. Use this to calculate your odds vs vehicles.

Hope this helps!

hendybadger
28-08-2010, 19:25
Thanks for all of this advice. Its very very helpful.
Im keen on the Wraith wing and Multi - Monolith type armies.
And 2 units of whatever I choose.
I can start looking at what to get and how to run it now with abit more knowledge about what Im doing.
Going to have a good read through that blog aswell

Mini77
28-08-2010, 19:50
Don't paint them in the standard Boltgun Metal/Devlan Mud finish. A unique themed Necron army will not only make people stop and look, it can inspire them to tackle their own. There's loads of examples in the Necron codex for different schemes, and no doubt tons around here too.

hendybadger
28-08-2010, 20:16
I will have a look around. One of the deciding choices was ease of painting though. Im not very good or quick so wanted something I could make look ok on the table

SON OF LION
29-08-2010, 05:02
Go with a ceramic type look then.

It's easy enough to slap a coat of paint on and then wash it all over, with another coat of paint to brighten it up again. It gives your army an aged looked that is so easy to do.

As in general advice, never glue the green rods in until you have finished painting the model completely, avoid the pariahs and flayed ones and have fun and don't give up straight away, they do take some getting used to but they are fun to use.

owen matthew
29-08-2010, 06:07
I have a Necron army I am about to put up to sell. It has about 30 warriors, 10 immortals, 10 destroyers, a lord with a Veil and orb (I would never not use this!), a monolith, and a bunch of bases of scarabs. Its all painted, needs a bit of repair on the destroyers, but is in otherwise great condition. I also have 20 extra immortals still in metal and unnasembled for sale, not included with this army.

I took this army all over Italy and England and did very well with it, it also did well here in the States for years. Necrons are great, a bit tough and inflexible, but rewarding- you earn everything you achieve with them. If you are interested PM me for pictures and further info. Thanks!

Grimtuff
29-08-2010, 12:49
Don't paint them in the standard Boltgun Metal/Devlan Mud finish. A unique themed Necron army will not only make people stop and look, it can inspire them to tackle their own. There's loads of examples in the Necron codex for different schemes, and no doubt tons around here too.

This.

I get no end of praise for my verdigris Necrons. :)

hendybadger
29-08-2010, 13:08
Go with a ceramic type look then.

It's easy enough to slap a coat of paint on and then wash it all over, with another coat of paint to brighten it up again. It gives your army an aged looked that is so easy to do.

As in general advice, never glue the green rods in until you have finished painting the model completely, avoid the pariahs and flayed ones and have fun and don't give up straight away, they do take some getting used to but they are fun to use.
IM tempted by the ceramic look. But I do love the Terminator style metal look to them. Makes them look alot more terrifying.
Why avoid the Pariahs and Flayed ones?

I have a Necron army I am about to put up to sell. It has about 30 warriors, 10 immortals, 10 destroyers, a lord with a Veil and orb (I would never not use this!), a monolith, and a bunch of bases of scarabs. Its all painted, needs a bit of repair on the destroyers, but is in otherwise great condition. I also have 20 extra immortals still in metal and unnasembled for sale, not included with this army.

I took this army all over Italy and England and did very well with it, it also did well here in the States for years. Necrons are great, a bit tough and inflexible, but rewarding- you earn everything you achieve with them. If you are interested PM me for pictures and further info. Thanks!

Thats very tempting but it against the rules of the project.
I can only spend 50 a month and Im sure you wont be selling for that amount. The Immortals could be nice depending on price

MasterDecoy
29-08-2010, 16:45
pariahs dont have the necron rule, and while they are tough, they wont ever come back, hence they are about 4 or 5 points overcosted (they would be worth it if they had the necron rule)

Flayed ones people differ in opinions about, I like them as a counter charge unit myself, they are just basically a slow moving assault marine squad with no access to power weapons. The fact they are I4 is enough of a reason for me to consider them though......

Grimtuff
29-08-2010, 16:46
IM tempted by the ceramic look. But I do love the Terminator style metal look to them. Makes them look alot more terrifying.
Why avoid the Pariahs and Flayed ones?

Because the Internetz says they're rubbish. ;)

Pariahs are frankly in the wrong army IMO. Simply because they do not have the Necron special rule they're overlooked, (I bet a lot of people would take a unit with those stats in any other army). Thing is, they work perfectly in objective defending in a tag team with Deceiver due to the evil combo of the Pariahs taking any unit within 12" down to Ld7 and Deceiver's Deceive ability. ;)

frogmen
29-08-2010, 18:11
Try this list to start
HQ
200 Necron lord rez orb veil of darkness

Troops
200 10 warriors disrupter shields
200 10 Warriors disrupter shields

Fast attack

150 destroyers 3

750 total

hendybadger
29-08-2010, 18:42
That loks like a good list to start with from the Battlebox set and a lord.
Im not keen on the Flayed one models but would like to get atleast 1 small unit. Going to convert some without skin.
Might leave the Pariahs for now and see if I can fit them in at a later date.

Alfhedil
29-08-2010, 18:54
Above all, just don't give up, and never forget the reason why you picked them.

Lord Damocles
29-08-2010, 18:54
Troops
200 10 warriors disrupter shields
200 10 Warriors disrupter shields
Why would anyone take Disruption Fields in this day and age?

Use the 40 points on something halfway useful like 3 Scarab bases or something.

owen matthew
29-08-2010, 19:02
pariahs dont have the necron rule, and while they are tough, they wont ever come back, hence they are about 4 or 5 points overcosted (they would be worth it if they had the necron rule)

Not only do they not have the Necron rule, and are about 5 points over costed, they are amazingly expensive, and not really competative with like priced models. They do have nice tricks, though! I think the biggest problem is that paying for them begins to chip away at the NECRON setback phase Out rule. I am not a fan of taking units without the rule, as you can just hamstring the army by attacking only its NECRON units.

This is not Internet babble, its what I comonly pull off when I face Necrons. It works so well because many people like to bring three monoliths and a deciever, or some set up like this where the majority of the points are in non-NECRON units. Its worse in 5th because you cannot screen units from being hit, you cannot hide them behind a forrest, and a 4+inv from covering units is nice, but not enough to deal with the fact that most units can always be targeted at will. After many years of playing them the only non-NECRON units I will take is one monolith, or scarabs, and that is just for fun- I would never compete with them (scarrabs occasionaly, they are a great speedbump).

IMHO you should not take more than one unit of non-NECRON, and keep that unit cheap-ish.

frogmen
29-08-2010, 19:53
Your right bout the scarb bases i just use the disrupter shield against my friend mech eldar at low points cost scarabs in most cases are fifty times better.

frogmen
29-08-2010, 19:57
After many years of playing them the only non-NECRON units I will take is one monolith, or scarabs.[/QUOTE]
C'tan are also worth it at 1,500 + armies

owen matthew
29-08-2010, 21:09
After many years of playing them the only non-NECRON units I will take is one monolith, or scarabs.
C'tan are also worth it at 1,500 + armies[/QUOTE]

I never felt that way. I conceede that I am nervous of them when I face them with my Tau, SOMETIMES, but there are just too many ways to plug them up or stop them or mitigate them to make them pay for themselves IMHO.

But I do know a lot of people who swear by them. To each his own!

frogmen
29-08-2010, 21:37
True there is no wrong or right way

hendybadger
29-08-2010, 21:39
I will see how it goes. Might put each blog update on here aswell

SON OF LION
30-08-2010, 07:53
It's not just internet babble.

As the others have said, Pariahs can be a good unit in just about every other army but for the necrons there are too many cons. Firstly they are not necrons so they don't count for the phase out, no WBB and most importantly cannot teleport. So what you will have is a unit of models with a single power weapon attack, who can only walk towards the enemy, are soft (for necrons) and expensive in both points and money. Oh yeah and they are I3 so any thoughts of beating anything else first will go down the drain except storm shield thunder hammer terminators but as they are footsloggers even the terminators can see you coming a mile away and avoid you.

The flayed ones I've used before personally but the lack of power weapons really hurts and while they are okay as a counterattack unit, they just lack the punch to do much and considering money is a consideration, ten more troops slot warriors at the same points is a much better investment.

mulkers
30-08-2010, 11:10
My model list is

2 x Destroyer lords
1 foot lord
1 deceiver
30 flayed ones
4 pariahs
54 warriors
13 Scarabs
6 destroyers
9 wraiths
2 monoliths
4 heavy destroyers

I have recently started playing necrons, and have not lost any games. I dont have destroyer spam, a foot lord with veil or many of the other popular internet combo's.

Flayed ones are awesome. Love the look of opponents faces who underestimate them, then 30 of them outflank and tear through their lines.

owen matthew
30-08-2010, 19:17
My model list is

2 x Destroyer lords
1 foot lord
1 deceiver
30 flayed ones
4 pariahs
54 warriors
13 Scarabs
6 destroyers
9 wraiths
2 monoliths
4 heavy destroyers

I have recently started playing necrons, and have not lost any games. I dont have destroyer spam, a foot lord with veil or many of the other popular internet combo's.

Flayed ones are awesome. Love the look of opponents faces who underestimate them, then 30 of them outflank and tear through their lines.

What do you mean you do not have destroyer spam, you have 12 d chasis right there! ;)

Seriously, why is there counter-attitude towards the veil? It can allow so much flexibilty in a list, like last turn objective grabs, allowing your army to fully commit to one part of the board for the entire game, to finish in another place entirely. That is not internet hype, but sound logic. Especially for an army whos' only scorring units are slow as hell. I don't get the back lash... are the cool kids not using it anymore?

owen matthew
30-08-2010, 19:18
True there is no wrong or right way

I agree, but you are on to something... much tougher to deal with him at lower and lower points, like a Land Raider. Maybe I will do some more test runs, it has been a few editions!

SON OF LION
30-08-2010, 20:18
The thing about the Necron Internet combos that are mentioned is that unlike other Internet combos, their's are not based on theoryhammer and "in a perfect situation this would happen scenario".

I played my Necrons for ages before I even looked on the Internet to see what others say about them and it just so happened that the combos matched.

The really sad thing about the necron lord with veil darkness and res orb is that this is one of those units that is essential to almost every build of necrons. At the very least I would expect to see a lord with one or the other based on the rest of the army. Personally I think that is a shame because I would really like to use some of the other items as well as they seem fun/interesting. I'm hoping that in the new codex (no idea when that will come out) they will remove this by making res orbs automatically included (like iron halos with sm) or giving us enough options that this doesn't become mandatory options for the lord.

hendybadger
30-08-2010, 22:08
What are the main Internet combos then?
And which of them are handy against Black Templars?

On a side note, Purchases for month 1 of the blog have now been made!

owen matthew
31-08-2010, 00:22
The thing about the Necron Internet combos that are mentioned is that unlike other Internet combos, their's are not based on theoryhammer and "in a perfect situation this would happen scenario".

I played my Necrons for ages before I even looked on the Internet to see what others say about them and it just so happened that the combos matched.

That is funny, me too! I learned to play them in Italy, right when the plastics came out, before I learned to speak italian... it was ALL trial and error!

I do not lament the ubiquitous use of something like the Veil, it used to be completely unique in the rule system, and rightly so! It is an incredible piece of gear. I wonder if it will be included in the next book, and if it will be reduced in cost, or opened to allow two of them. I relied on it to ferry my troops for rapid re-deployments, a tactic I learned to use while playing Necrons... the army was so fast, the eception being warriors... that is why the Veil meant so much to me.

Blink
31-08-2010, 01:15
I have a very strong Tourney winning record. First, some basics about Necron:

+ Do NOT fall for the popular yet idiotic idea that you need a ton of warriors to win. That is false. Warriors do not have enough firepower to win competitive games consistently.

+ Up to and possibly including 2000pt games, you do NOT need more than 2 units of 10 warriors. They are far too costly and do far too little to justify taking them simply for a higher Necron count for Phase-Out or to control objectives.

+ Phase Out is rare if you are playing right, no matter how many Necron you have.

+ Never take only one of any unit with the Necron special rule. Instead of 10 immortals, take 2 squads of 5. And always keep them in 6 inch coherency of each other. Use one to obscure the other and block them from assaults. This is because if one squad gets gunned down or beaten down in combat by means other than SA, they will still have a chance to get back up, and you will still have a full squad free to move and fire.

+ The Deceiver is by far better than the Nightbringer. He's less costly, cannot be tied up in combat unless you want him to be, and can pin even fearless units... which is especially useful against Tyranid, Daemons, Orks, and other commonly fearless armies.

+ Objective based missions for Necron are NOT about controlling objectives. They are about contesting. Many people make this mistake. You have 4 different turbo-boosting contesting units, 1 massive tank that is very hard to kill with the ability to Deep Strike, and the ability to teleport various units in different situations. Severely control one objective and contest the rest and you will have your victory.

+ Synergy is important with Necron. Pariahs are an overlooked model, but very useful if you stick a lord with a Nightmare Shroud in with them, and have a Deceiver within 24", especially in objective based missions. Keep them with a warrior squad on an Objective and any time the enemy gets close, send them running as they attempt to make a test at Ld.7. Your opponent will have to go through hell to take that objective from you.

+ As Necron, you have access to what is essentially a mobile piece of Terrain. The Monolith gives you around 6 inches worth of LOS blocking to ANY other unit in your army. This makes it VERY easy to creep up the field and focus fire on a single part of the enemy's army while obscuring shots from the rest of it until they somehow manage to take out the Monolith. This makes Kill Point missions MUCH more bearable for Necron.

+ To minimize your opponent's kill points against you from assaults, encircle your units with other units. NEVER let your opponent score a multiple assault and always keep a similar unit within 6 inches. As well, keep a Res orb within 6 inches and a Monolith within 18 inches if available. Keep warriors and other fragile units in reserves until hopefully late game when they can be more useful.

+ It's almost always better to flood your list with only ONE of a unit you intend to utilize for a certain role. IE, when adding firepower to your list, instead of having modest amounts of both Immortals and Destroyers, instead go with with ALL Immortals or ALL Destroyers so as to increase the amount of similar units you have for WBB sake, and you will in effect increase the survivability of your list.

hendybadger
31-08-2010, 23:10
Thats alot of very good useful advice. Thanks very much.
Go me planning allsorts of tactics now

rmthedude
01-09-2010, 13:22
I have a very strong Tourney winning record. First, some basics about Necron:

+ Do NOT fall for the popular yet idiotic idea that you need a ton of warriors to win. That is false. Warriors do not have enough firepower to win competitive games consistently.

+ Up to and possibly including 2000pt games, you do NOT need more than 2 units of 10 warriors. They are far too costly and do far too little to justify taking them simply for a higher Necron count for Phase-Out or to control objectives.

+ Phase Out is rare if you are playing right, no matter how many Necron you have.

+ Never take only one of any unit with the Necron special rule. Instead of 10 immortals, take 2 squads of 5. And always keep them in 6 inch coherency of each other. Use one to obscure the other and block them from assaults. This is because if one squad gets gunned down or beaten down in combat by means other than SA, they will still have a chance to get back up, and you will still have a full squad free to move and fire.

+ The Deceiver is by far better than the Nightbringer. He's less costly, cannot be tied up in combat unless you want him to be, and can pin even fearless units... which is especially useful against Tyranid, Daemons, Orks, and other commonly fearless armies.

+ Objective based missions for Necron are NOT about controlling objectives. They are about contesting. Many people make this mistake. You have 4 different turbo-boosting contesting units, 1 massive tank that is very hard to kill with the ability to Deep Strike, and the ability to teleport various units in different situations. Severely control one objective and contest the rest and you will have your victory.

+ Synergy is important with Necron. Pariahs are an overlooked model, but very useful if you stick a lord with a Nightmare Shroud in with them, and have a Deceiver within 24", especially in objective based missions. Keep them with a warrior squad on an Objective and any time the enemy gets close, send them running as they attempt to make a test at Ld.7. Your opponent will have to go through hell to take that objective from you.

+ As Necron, you have access to what is essentially a mobile piece of Terrain. The Monolith gives you around 6 inches worth of LOS blocking to ANY other unit in your army. This makes it VERY easy to creep up the field and focus fire on a single part of the enemy's army while obscuring shots from the rest of it until they somehow manage to take out the Monolith. This makes Kill Point missions MUCH more bearable for Necron.

+ To minimize your opponent's kill points against you from assaults, encircle your units with other units. NEVER let your opponent score a multiple assault and always keep a similar unit within 6 inches. As well, keep a Res orb within 6 inches and a Monolith within 18 inches if available. Keep warriors and other fragile units in reserves until hopefully late game when they can be more useful.

+ It's almost always better to flood your list with only ONE of a unit you intend to utilize for a certain role. IE, when adding firepower to your list, instead of having modest amounts of both Immortals and Destroyers, instead go with with ALL Immortals or ALL Destroyers so as to increase the amount of similar units you have for WBB sake, and you will in effect increase the survivability of your list.

I have an even stronger tournament record and I second all of the above.

I would also add that a resurrection orb (and therefore a Necron Lord) is overrated in 5th edition, if you're playing it right it will never be needed and the true line of sight rules have improved the effectiveness of Destroyers 10 fold. Embrace that.

Commandojimbob
01-09-2010, 13:52
Thank you Blink - as someone who recently bought 5500pts worth of Necrons, this is indeed very helpful constructive advise - though the lot i bought consisted of 120 Warriors, and so it was a shame to hear you views of them (but i agree)!

Though i have to say in a 5k Apoc game, fielding 120 Warriors with strategic asset resurrection scarabs was the key to ownage :)

PreacherBoyRoy
01-09-2010, 14:55
Commandojimbob just wait until the next codex come out, I've got a feeling you wont regret having that many warriors.

Blink
02-09-2010, 08:39
Thank you Blink - as someone who recently bought 5500pts worth of Necrons, this is indeed very helpful constructive advise - though the lot i bought consisted of 120 Warriors, and so it was a shame to hear you views of them (but i agree)!

It's good you have many warriors... it means you can do some converting. Necron models tend to be ridiculously expensive... Namely Immortals.

To make Immortals, cut off the top spokes on one gauss flayer and ... Hell I looked it up and here's someone doing it with pictures
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=149189.0

You can also get creative with shaving off bits of scarabs and torsos to make shoulder pads. And it's not too hard to create very close to accurate sized Destroyer bodies by going all Dr. Frankenstein and suturing a few Warrior bodies together.

Commandojimbob
02-09-2010, 11:13
It's good you have many warriors... it means you can do some converting. Necron models tend to be ridiculously expensive... Namely Immortals.

To make Immortals, cut off the top spokes on one gauss flayer and ... Hell I looked it up and here's someone doing it with pictures
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=149189.0

You can also get creative with shaving off bits of scarabs and torsos to make shoulder pads. And it's not too hard to create very close to accurate sized Destroyer bodies by going all Dr. Frankenstein and suturing a few Warrior bodies together.

Thanks again - i bought an ex-GW store army so its all painted to a very nice standard (long story) so any converting would have to be carefully done - i am looking into creating a load of flayed ones - should be reasonably straight forward, and Immortals i will look up on your link.

However, im not doing any major purchasing for them until a new Dex is released.

hendybadger
02-09-2010, 12:30
Looks like a great tutorial. My skills arnt quite up to that though.

Spleen Hammer
02-09-2010, 16:58
The way I see it, I should be, and anyone else for that matter, pretty safe buying up some of the plastic minis at this point because GW is loathe to replace their already tried and true plastic molds. I got some Destoyers and a Destoyer Lord coming in the mail, and am saving my beer can money for the battle force. That'll only leave me wanting Immortals, and rumors tell of a plastic box for them as well. Here's hoping...

Anywho, I'm getting in to Necrons a little late (or way early) but I love them and always have. The codex is in the mail as well, but what of it is rubbish now? WBB is, I've read, but what else? Is there an update somewhere that I've missed? As of now I've a 2500pt Dark Angel army direct form their codex, and I guess that's a bad thing as well... At least I'm making an effort. The last time I played 40K was back when Dark Eldar didn't even exist yet...
I guess I'll keep scrubbing the internets to see what I can find.

Malech
03-09-2010, 00:35

Your absolutely right. I've seen people prime them and say they're painted! Go with a look you feel is good for you. My crons armour is painted with a blended mixture of Mithril and Tin Bitz, while the joints, tubing, head, and spine are Tin Bitz. I then painted the face plate and center chest piece gold. I really like how it turned out. :D

So go with your style, even if that would be hot pink and blazing orange. :p

PreacherBoyRoy
03-09-2010, 01:27
WWB and the way you use it is the only thing that keeps Necrons playable.