PDA

View Full Version : When Orks rule and the warp freezes over

sebold
29-08-2010, 15:38
So brothers, so all know that the orks will be an unstopable force if they ever do unite(Maybe under Grazskull:skull: hopefully). so lets say they do unite, they could overun the imperium, eventually find all the craftworlds, rape the tyranids and the Tau but how would they take the Eye of terror? or at least find some way to beat or keep chaos at bay? i remember reading in the latest Ork codex of a warboss named Tuska who led a Waagh!!! into the Eye, he managed to pwn plenty of chaos worlds before he was pawned himself by a prince of Khorne, i recall that he was widely succesful due to his large number of powerful Weirdboys, so guys, s this the right way? maybe launching a massive Waagh!!! with trillions of orks? perhaps suffocate the Eye with the orky psychic presence? what are your thoughts on this? I suppose we should are start to learn how to play Gorka Morka, I know I am:evilgrin:

Godzooky
29-08-2010, 15:50
So brothers, so all know that the orks will be an unstopable force if they ever do unite(Maybe under Grazskull:skull: hopefully). so lets say they do unite, they could overun the imperium, eventually find all the craftworlds, rape the tyranids and the Tau but how would they take the Eye of terror? or at least find some way to beat or keep chaos at bay? i remember reading in the latest Ork codex of a warboss named Tuska who led a Waagh!!! into the Eye, he managed to pwn plenty of chaos worlds before he was pawned himself by a prince of Khorne, i recall that he was widely succesful due to his large number of powerful Weirdboys, so guys, s this the right way? maybe launching a massive Waagh!!! with trillions of orks? perhaps suffocate the Eye with the orky psychic presence? what are your thoughts on this? I suppose we should are start to learn how to play Gorka Morka, I know I am:evilgrin:

I think the universe would become very boring for an ork if the only thing left to fight was other orks. They enjoy the current variety of foes, I'm sure.

Zweischneid
29-08-2010, 15:51
so all know that the orks will be an unstopable force if they ever do unite

As would be the Imperium if it cut out all its infighting, intrique and backwardedness and started operating like one, big, mean warmachine.

What about all Tyranid Hive Fleets hitting in one massive blow?

How about Chaos united: ever CSM, Daemon, Cultist and warp-born creature no matter how large or small striking in unison?

Hell, even all Eldar getting back into the game, discarding their crusty old Aspect routines and self-pity to manouver in perfect synchrony towards one single aim.

The point is... they won't. Simple as that.

yukimura01
29-08-2010, 16:04
if it did get that far and the orcs had destroyed/beaten everyone i dont think they'd need to invade the realm of chaos because from what i understand the chaos gods reflect the most prominant race e.g. man atm but if there were only orks surely that would mean it would be flooded by the orks psychic presence so there would only be gork and or possibly mork ?
if im honest i dont think if there were only orks theyd care as long as they get to crack some skulls lol :)

The Devourer
29-08-2010, 16:23
^ True.

If Orks managed to destroy everyone else the, chaos would die, or at least become so weak they have little effect anymore. Ork thoughts are different, they are inherantly orky and so make ork gods.

As the warp calms the eye will probably close. It's only the warps "currents" that keep natural warp storms going.

t-tauri
29-08-2010, 21:43

if it did get that far and the orcs had destroyed/beaten everyone i dont think they'd need to invade the realm of chaos because from what i understand the chaos gods reflect the most prominant race e.g. man atm but if there were only orks surely that would mean it would be flooded by the orks psychic presence so there would only be gork and or possibly mork ?
if im honest i dont think if there were only orks theyd care as long as they get to crack some skulls lol :)

Thread closed. Please try some punctuation as those two walls of text are unreadable.