PDA

View Full Version : 3k Daemon List... c&c welcome???

PinkFellSquig
02-09-2010, 02:24
Let me know what you think of this list. Another option would be throwing in Kairos instead of the Keeper, bumping one Daemonette to an Alluress for the extra attack, and adding in another Flamer. Your thoughts and comments are valued...

LORDS

Keeper of Secrets L4 Wizard, Allure of Slaanesh, Enrapturing Gaze, Siren Song, Soul Hunger (Lots of Ld Bomb in lore, you work out the rest!)

HEROES

Skulltaker (Next to 'Nette BSB w/ Siren Song, pick challenges)

Masque (Ld Bomb Squad leader)

Blue Scribes (extra PD)

Herald of Slaanesh BSB, Gt Icon of Despair, Allure of Slaanesh, Siren Song (Ld Bomb squad, next to ST, challenger doesn't get to attack)

Herald of Tzeentch Spell Breaker, Master of Sorcery - METAL (this guy once took out 6 Temple Guard, their Champion, and a Slaan with a very lucky Final Transmutation... oh yes)

CORE

29 Pink Horrors Musician, Standard, Icon of Sorcery, Changelin

23 Daemonettes Musician, Standard, Siren Standard (BSB & ST here)

SPECIAL

3 Screamers (consistently worth their points the more I play them)

3 Screamers

3 Screamers

RARE

5 Flamers

5 Flamers

2 Fiends (combat res flankers)

2 Fiends

TOTAL 2996 (2 ponits more with above-mentioned changes)

Gorak
02-09-2010, 07:04
ld bomb may not be too hot in 8th. most armies will have bsb so rerolls will be afoot, scary list but in combat I think it will get owned, also gun line will own this list.....oh and a quick count your fortitude is 5 very low at 3k, down the core units and your toast.

PinkFellSquig
02-09-2010, 13:43
Suggestions? I've been doing quite well so far except against one 18-strong Thundermace + Slaughterer horde of Ironguts. That's why I got rid of Bloodletters... kinda too squishy.

And what do you think of Kairos over the GDoS?

~J~

Gorak
02-09-2010, 16:00
I'm not a huge fan of keppers,personal taste. I think fatewaever may be a better option.

PinkFellSquig
03-09-2010, 04:43
Well, I might tend to agree there! I just had another game against WE today and got my revenge, now that I'm better with Daemons, again with Kairos. My L3 Horror unit took no damage all game, and fully recovered my Daemonettes as needed with Lore of Life. I think I'm going to have trouble deciding between that and Metal when it comes to pure damage versus lasting through multiple rounds of combat. In the end, it may go to Life if I don't up the number of core units.

~J~