PDA

View Full Version : Skaven 2500pts - need ideas for conversions!

dsw1
02-09-2010, 15:02
I'm ordering the models tomorrow and I wanted a list before I actually did, So far my army list is as follows:

Lords:
Lord Skrolk - 470pts

Heroes:
Plague priest - Plague Furnace - Flail - Talisman of Preservation (4+ ward) - 299
Chieftain - Bsb - Additional HW - Storm banner - 122pts

Core:
40 slaves - shields - Musicians - 122pts
38 slaves - shields - Musicians - 116pts
30 slaves - shields - Musicians - 77pts

30 Plague Monks - Standard, Musician - Plague banner - 255pts
38 Plague Monks - Standard, Musician - 281pts

Special:
6 plague censors - 96pts
6 plague censors - 96pts
6 poisoned wind Globes - Poisoned wind mortar - 125pts
6 poisoned wind Globes - Poisoned wind mortar - 125pts
6 poisoned wind Globes - 60pts

Rare:
Plague Claw Catapult - 100pts
Plague Claw Catapult - 100pts

Total - 2434pts.

Now I am converting the censors and PWG from plague monks and Green stuff, but I have no way of converting The Plague Claws or the Poisoned wind mortars, I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for conversions?

Please let me know and also what you think of the list and any improvements etc.

Cheers!

Gorak
02-09-2010, 16:03
get Iob, use the "clan rats" as slaves and you'll get posioned wind mortar. A quick and easy way og getting the plague claw is buying anyothern races cataoult and convering it up to be more skaveny

dsw1
02-09-2010, 16:08
get Iob, use the "clan rats" as slaves and you'll get posioned wind mortar. A quick and easy way og getting the plague claw is buying anyothern races cataoult and convering it up to be more skaveny

I'm buying the 2 of the 55 skaven box as that gives me 80 Clan rats and 40 plague monks. Seems cheaper in total doing it that way I think.

Thank you for the catapult idea, which do you think looks the best to use?