PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Leadership Tests?

sever14
05-09-2010, 19:42
Can you make a model/unit make more than 1 ldship test per turn, such as:

Helm of Discord - one enemy char in base contact with bearer's unit must pass leadership test or cannot attack.

Bequiling Gem - models in base contact with bearer must pass leadership test to attack

The the spell Aura of Acquiscence is cast on the unit to cause fear terror blah blah, but the end of spell states that enemy models in base contact with unit have to pass leadership or cannot attack.

Now the question I have is, can a model/char if in base contact with wearer of gem and helm be forced to take more than one leadership test? Or do these effects stack so only one is applied and opponent has to take test only once?

Thanks

Korraz
05-09-2010, 19:54
One test for every effect, so: Helm of Discord + Bequiling Gem + Aura of Acquiscence = 3 tests or you can't attack the character.
Can't think of a reason or rule why it shouldn't work.

narrativium
05-09-2010, 20:25
You take tests as often as required. Panic's the only one I can think of which limits itself, and then only to once a phase.

TheTrueSloth
05-09-2010, 21:57
Yep, got beaten to it. As far as I can see, Panic is the only one that states "one test per phase", so all those items stacked together would force lots of rolls.

Good thing for BSB's.

Toodles

sever14
06-09-2010, 13:11
Thanks to all who responded.