PDA

View Full Version : Varghulf joining units of Ghouls

brother slaughterer
15-09-2010, 09:19
Just a quick question.
I was reading the VC army book and it said that Varghulfs have a close association with Crypt Ghouls and would often lead a pack of ghouls in to battle, or would attract ghouls to them.

Therefore is it possible for a varghulf to actually join a unit of ghouls - for fluff purposes?

cheers guys in advance

Ultimate Life Form
15-09-2010, 09:23
Units cannot join other units.

Lord of Divine Slaughter
15-09-2010, 09:31
But it can fluffily inspire the ghouls by standing next to them and add some kills and even inspire the ghouls to move a little faster :)

Your general needn't be in base contact with the ghouls either for his 'inspiring presence', so why should a varghulf?

Mid'ean
15-09-2010, 12:47
While true...As ALF stated. Against the rules...Your could have him right next to them though as he could give them the Vamp rule for marching.....1" away....:D....Hmmm interesting idea for a flanking unit....:shifty:

sulla
16-09-2010, 06:41
while true...as alf stated. Against the rules...your could have him right next to them though as he could give them the vamp rule for marching.....1" away....:d....hmmm interesting idea for a flanking unit....:shifty:

alf.......

Ultimate Life Form
16-09-2010, 07:06
Wait where did you get private pics of me?

Mr_Rose
16-09-2010, 10:23
Wait where did you get private pics of me?
Oh dear. They didn't tell you? That nice family you were staying with a few years ago put up like five million webcams...