PDA

View Full Version : More flaggellants (90 of them to be presice). 2.4k empire

thesheriff
20-09-2010, 21:17
Zup :D. Ok, being told that the new points limit for....well.....everything is gonna be 2,400pts. So, i wrote a list to up my latest brain child by 400pts. Some upgrades on the charecters, a bigger freecomany mega unit, and an extra 10 crazy people. Here it is;

Lords
Arch Lector, War Alter, Van horstmans speculum, Jade amulet = 295
Wizard Lord (Lore of Light), Lv.4, Talismain of Preservation, Ring of Volans (Wyssans wild form) = 265

Heroes
Warrior Priest, Heavy armour, Shield, Great weapon, Obsidian Loadstone = 149
Battle Wizard (Lore of Beasts), Seal of Destruction, Ironcure icon = 115
Battle Wizard (Lore of Beasts), Dispel scroll, Icon of Magnus = 115

Core
30 Flagellants = 300
56 Free Company w. command = 300

Special
2 Mortars = 150
Cannon = 100

Rare
30 Flagellants = 300
30 Flagellants = 300

Freecompany with charecters front and centre. Imune to fear, stubborn, 6+ vs warmachines, 4+ vs magic has made them prettyy durable. And theres 60 of the buggers, so they need to be shot up quick and fast.

Flaggellants can go flanking, or supporting. Prehaps a bit of each, i do have 3 units of them :cheese:

War machines will blat stuff, i like warmachines, and they seem quite funny, and nessacary

The wizrads - 3 Wyssans wild forms for the flaggellants, and some light magic for time warp and speed of light to boot.

and a war alter, converted corpsecart with warrior priest on top in a half monty python, half conga line thing :P. see whats it like when i build it.

thesheriff

Fox Of 9
20-09-2010, 21:39
im surprised you didnt try & fit more crazy religious people in.. But i guess you could still run 90 & still kill just about everything.. =]

thesheriff
20-09-2010, 21:45
Can only have 2 rare, one core of them, cap on 30 per unit. I've got the most in possible :p

dude.sweet101@yahoo.co.uk
20-09-2010, 22:00
looks good to me- mine have a very rough looking hoardings in the middle (chariot base filler) with ogre barrels supporting a castle door on which stands my Champ (Redemptor Kyriov)....there are suitably grim banners and dead things.

The Widform is very nasty on Flaggies....might give that a go

You seem a bit light on artillery to me, but then you are out of rare points altogether.

I really am loving 90 unbreakable troops, no wonder you have no bsb.

Good luck,

Dan

lisaundead
30-06-2011, 22:04
hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting :)

Morax
01-07-2011, 17:27
I'd try to finagle a shield of the gorgon on the Archlector. For challenges it will make him more durable then the jade amulet and out of challenges his ability to heal himself should more then surfice. Seems like a crazy fun list.

thesheriff
01-07-2011, 18:59
This thread was re-opened after 9 mounths of nothing. Do you realise how many projects i infrequently dropped in that time?

I never did the army.

malladin.ben
01-07-2011, 19:06
I wanna play with your toys!

Now I'm gonna have to go out and buy me 60 more flagelants!

This army sounds like a lot of fun!

Ben

theshoveller
01-07-2011, 19:08
This thread was re-opened after 9 mounths of nothing. Do you realise how many projects i infrequently dropped in that time?

I never did the army.
Shame, the Empire needs more peasant mobs...

thesheriff
01-07-2011, 21:22
God damn it, now i wanna do this army for storm of magic. Time to go on ebay for miscellanous crazy people!