PDA

View Full Version : Choice for a MASSIVE army.

Hashulaman
21-09-2010, 06:35
My LGS is hosting a Legendary in late October. Each player takes 3k-5k of their army, I'm taking WoC of course. I have 1250 to spend on lords, I am thinking Sigvald for General, Tzeentch sorcerer Lord on Disc and for the third, I do not know. Maybe a Nurgle Daemon Prince or Tzeentch lord tooled for close combat. Since the BSB is in the bunker with Sigvald I do not have to worry about protecting him that much as Sigvald will do all the challenges.

I have a basic idea of what to do with the rest of my army. The points for lords is the main issue, any ideas?

Hali
21-09-2010, 08:01
Do you really need a third choice? You've got leadership and magic covered already, that's really all you need in my opinion. There's very little another lord could do that an equivelent amount of points spent on knight can't do better. If you're determined to fill up your lords though what about Kholek? His lightning bolts should take out a warmachine every turn and if you keep him right behind a unit of trolls he's pretty safe from cannons. Then when he gets to combat he will rip a massive hole through just about anything, just watch out for his initiative 1.

Hashulaman
21-09-2010, 08:29
Yea, I can't. Kholek just passes 600 points and therefore would not fit with Sigvald and a Sorc Lord.

Peregijn
21-09-2010, 10:13
you could make a sacrificial monster killer lord: hellfire sword an potion of strength to kill of all the nasty hydra's end hellpits. comes in under 400 points, a lot for a sacrifice. you can put him on a disk for maneuverability or a boobworm.

me i wouldd put him on a juggernout. but thats because i like juggernouts not because they are so much better than the other options.

goodz
21-09-2010, 23:09
Personally if i am doing a large battle i would love to take a chaos lord on dragon, just because i think they are bad ass :P

Hashulaman
22-09-2010, 02:02
Well the way teams are setup Im going to be facing alot of cannon as the defnder in the scenerio will have castle defenses, we are doing a storm the castle scenerio and Ive been deemed attack no matter what because the organizer wants me to use Angkor father of mammoths.