PDA

View Full Version : Exhalted Daemon question

Marduk
08-03-2006, 06:17
Hi

I was wondering about this character type and models, in HOC they are not exactly clear ( ok they mention nothing ) about how to represent this type of character model.

1- Is it a lesser daemon or greater daemon sized model ?

2- What size base is it mounted on ( guess I will know from above answer ) ?

3- Is there an official answer from GW itself ?

4- I know about the example for the older bloodletter champion being used as a herald, I take it heralds are similar or the new exhalted daemons from SOC ?

5-Why the hell have they not made a model for it ? they seem to have one for everything else chaos.

Reason I ask all this is because I have alot of metal daemons laying around and have considered using some spare ones converted a tad and painted much better to act as them.

Thanks

Festus
08-03-2006, 06:31
Hi
1- Is it a lesser daemon or greater daemon sized model ?

2- What size base is it mounted on ( guess I will know from above answer ) ?

3- Is there an official answer from GW itself ?

4- I know about the example for the older bloodletter champion being used as a herald, I take it heralds are similar or the new exhalted daemons from SOC ?

5-Why the hell have they not made a model for it ? they seem to have one for everything else chaos.
1- neither nor, it is a Daemon-Prince equivalent with lesser stats.

2- on a 40mm square base

3- Yes, there is a base size chart http://uk.games-workshop.com/warhammer/base-chart/assets/base-chart.pdf

4- No, a Herald basically is a lesser daemon with higher stats.

5- They have: Use the Daemon Prince. Or convert, as is appropriate with Daemons...

Greetings
festus